A simple yes or no? 🥰
Amanda84
July 24th, 2025
Just say yes or no and leave a question for the next person?
Are you in a good mood today?
YourCaringConfidant
September 2nd
I used to often. I miss it now.
Do you like baked chicken?
trueconfidant123
September 2nd
No
Do you wear glasses?
YourCaringConfidant
September 2nd
Yes. 😀 I can't see without them. Lol.
Do you take your hair and tie it in a knot to hold it back when you can't find your hair tie?
2 replies
@YourCaringConfidant
No.
Do you like flowers?
1 reply
tearstruck
September 3rd
@Amanda84
Yes
Do you like autumn leaves?
load more
load more
trueconfidant123
September 3rd
Diinnaa
September 3rd
Yes
Have you ever been on a ship for travel before?
trueconfidant123
September 3rd
YourCaringConfidant
September 4th
Yes.
Do you like apple pie with vanilla ice-cream?
trueconfidant123
September 4th
trueconfidant123
September 4th
trueconfidant123
September 4th