A simple yes or no? 🥰
Amanda84
July 24th, 2025
Just say yes or no and leave a question for the next person?
Are you in a good mood today?
anonyLychee6864
August 30th, 2025
@Amanda84
Yes!
Do you like helping others?
1 reply
jesusredeemedme2425
August 30th, 2025
Absolutely! <3
Have you ever volunteered anywhere?
load more
@Amanda84
Yes.
Do you like thrift shopping?
1 reply
peachThinker662
August 31st, 2025
@Amanda84
YES love it
do you like eggplant?
load more
@Amanda84
No.
Can you breakdance?
1 reply
jesusredeemedme2425
August 31st, 2025
Bruh I would like D*E if I tried to do that. I’m OLD XD
Do you line dance??
load more
trueconfidant123
August 31st, 2025
No
Do you often reminisce your first date?
DancingSongbird579
August 31st, 2025
No.
Do you have a favorite cartoon character?
trueconfidant123
August 31st, 2025
Yes
Have you ever been a part of a protest?
@Amanda84
No.
Have you ever been chased down the street by a 🤡?
1 reply
jesusredeemedme2425
August 31st, 2025
No, thankfully XD
Do you drink a lot of water?
load more
trueconfidant123
August 31st, 2025
No
Do you like iced coffee?