A simple yes or no? 🥰
Just say yes or no and leave a question for the next person?
Are you in a good mood today?
@Amanda84
No, I don't have a questionable screen time, I'm good at getting done what's important 😊
Are you going to sny Christmas pantos?
No what's that?
Do you shower everyday?
Christmas plays. It’s short for pantomime. I learned this from either Call the Midwife or Anne With an E lol
@jesusredeemedme2425
I didn't realise people wouldn't know what a pantomime was 😁
@Amanda84
Do you like snowball fights?
@Amanda84
Yes
Do you get injured often?
@trueconfidant123 No, never. Are you looking forward to Christmas?
@Amanda84 yes
Can you watch quit watching series for my life and only watch movies?
@trueconfidant123
No.
Can you do a jig?
@Amanda84
Yes ( I think it's a dance?)
Are you into water sports?
@trueconfidant123
It is a dance :)
Yes I love watersports.
Do you like rock climbing?
@Amanda84
Yes
Have you ever been to an art museum?
@trueconfidant123
Yes.
Have you been to opera?
@Amanda84
No
Do you like trekking?
@trueconfidant123
Yes, I love it 🩷🤗
Do you like Easter?
It’s eh to me. I love the potlucks! Hehe
Do you have a favorite movie/show on Netflix?
No
Do you sleep early?
@trueconfidant123
No.
Have you drunk enough water today?
No
Would you punch a baby for a million dollars?
@trueconfidant123
No.
Would you eat Jolo-chip for a 100 dollar?
without any cold-drinks * for like 30 mins
No
Do you read regularly m
@trueconfidant123
No.
Do you support eye tattooing?
No
Are you into crime thrillers?
@trueconfidant123
Yes.
Did you know whales breath from their back?
Yes
Do you believe in life after death?