A simple yes or no? 🥰
Just say yes or no and leave a question for the next person?
Are you in a good mood today?
No (idk)
Are you obsessed with Noni?
No
Did you sleep well?
Yes
Do you participate in lotteries?
@trueconfidant123
Nope.
Have you ever won a lottery?
No
Do you like playing in mud?
@trueconfidant123
Yes, love it.
Did you ever eat snails?
@Amanda84
Yes.
@trueconfidant123
Yes.
Do you like summers?
@fossilfellow
Yes, but funnily not the heat.
Do you like dressing up?
@Amanda84
Yes.
Do you enjoy listening to songs?
@Amanda84
Yes, I love listening to songs.
Are you afraid of spiders?
@Amanda84
No.
Are you afraid of rats?
@Amanda84
❤️
Yes
Do you think I'm scary?
@truecomfidant123
Yes, but I love you 😂❤️
Did you enjoy your teens?
@trueconfidant123*
Bye @fossilfellow 🫂😭

@trueconfidant123


@fossilfellow

@trueconfidant123 💖🫂



@fossilfellow

@trueconfidant123 ❤️

Yes
Do you think there's a lookalike of yourself somewhere in the world?
@trueconfidant123 Yes.
Do you believe in after life?
Yes
Have you ever been with a famous personality?
@trueconfidant123
No.
Have you ever lost your phone?