Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

A simple yes or no? 🥰

User Profile: Amanda84
Amanda84 July 24th, 2025

Just say yes or no and leave a question for the next person?

Are you in a good mood today?

6182
User Profile: fossilfellow
fossilfellow April 17th

Yes.

Do you think humans are aliens who have time travelled from the future to past and the spaceships ppl witness are actually time machines?

User Profile: trueconfidant123
trueconfidant123 April 17th

Yes

Do you like Benny Blanco?

User Profile: fossilfellow
fossilfellow April 17th

@trueconfidant123

Yes.

Do you like Oreo?

load more
User Profile: trueconfidant123
trueconfidant123 April 17th

No

Do you like Doritos?

User Profile: fossilfellow
fossilfellow April 17th

Yes ( never had one, but looks tasty )

Do you like croissant?

User Profile: fossilfellow
fossilfellow April 17th

Yes

Do you like where you live?

User Profile: fossilfellow
fossilfellow April 17th

@Ladybugdandellion *

load more
User Profile: trueconfidant123
trueconfidant123 April 17th

Yes

Do you think this thread is getting boring?

User Profile: fossilfellow
fossilfellow April 17th

Yes.

Have you eaten honey straight from a honey comb?

User Profile: trueconfidant123
trueconfidant123 April 17th

No

Do you find studying theory boring?

User Profile: fossilfellow
fossilfellow April 17th

Yes.

Have you ever made a Prince Rupert’s drop?

A wha??

User Profile: trueconfidant123
trueconfidant123 April 17th

@jesusredeemedme2425

I feel old not knowing these things lol 

I looked it up. I THOUGHT that’s what it was! I HAVE heard of it after all lol

User Profile: trueconfidant123
trueconfidant123 April 17th

@jesusredeemedme2425

Oh damn it's just a scientific term lol

Lol.

Apparently it’s unbreakable unless hit a certain way or something, if I remember correctly.

User Profile: trueconfidant123
trueconfidant123 April 17th

@jesusredeemedme2425

That is cool, I wonder if @fossilfellow has actually tried it out 

Fossieeeeee ;)

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: trueconfidant123
trueconfidant123 April 17th

No

Do you like economics?