Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Do you guys remember the games you used to play as a kid? What was your favourite game from all of them?

User Profile: BunnyBoo24
BunnyBoo24 June 3rd, 2023

I remember playing tag with my friends.

It was so much fun lol😸

Remembering those old golden days gives a nostalgic feeling ✨



playing-dogs.gif

31
User Profile: TaviListens
TaviListens June 9th, 2023

@BunnyBoo24

Our favourite game was always "bulldog" kind of an iteration of tag where you run between two points trying not to get tagged by the bulldog in the middle

User Profile: juliak1968
juliak1968 June 9th, 2023

@BunnyBoo24

I used to play marbles
⭕️

User Profile: blindEagle5652
blindEagle5652 June 18th, 2023

Hopscotch

User Profile: MaxIsLost
MaxIsLost June 30th, 2023

@BunnyBoo24 catch the flag, it brought me so much joy but school and family has made it where I never play it anymore.

User Profile: Robin7cups
Robin7cups June 30th, 2023

@BunnyBoo24. I think my favorite was always bounce! (Yes the ball one)

User Profile: GrimSox
GrimSox June 30th, 2023

@BunnyBoo24
Oooo, that takes me back ❤️ Out of all games we used to play this game called, "Inky Pinky" comes to mind first, it's kind of like a tag-variant. In it, a group of children stood a few feet away from one of us who took the role of 'Inky Pinky'. We would ask, "Inky Pinky Ponky, what colour do you want?". And Inky would say, "I WAAAANT.... *colour name*". As soon as Inky finished uttering that colour's name, we would have to run as Inky chased us... we had to look for and touch that colour anywhere in our surroundings, it could be a flower, or a car, or someone's clothes...anything before Inky Pinky caught us. The caught person became the new Inky Pinky, and if no one got caught the same person would repeat that role again. Sometimes some smart people (like me, obviously) used to memorize tougher colours like Teal, Ochre from the encyclopedia and used to catch people quickly hehe.

User Profile: purplelady568
purplelady568 June 30th, 2023

@grimsmark8- I never heard of that one, but I like it! I want to try it!

User Profile: GrimSox
GrimSox June 30th, 2023

@purplelady568 me too! it sucks that all people have "grown up". The world could be so much better if we lived more, and had fun for no reason :)

load more
load more
User Profile: purplelady568
purplelady568 June 30th, 2023

@BunnyBoo24- Yes, we would play freeze tag on the playground!

Or there was another game called "7 up", where you sit still, and then you have to guess who tagged you.