Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Do you guys remember the games you used to play as a kid? What was your favourite game from all of them?

User Profile: BunnyBoo24
BunnyBoo24 June 3rd, 2023

I remember playing tag with my friends.

It was so much fun lol😸

Remembering those old golden days gives a nostalgic feeling ✨



playing-dogs.gif

31
User Profile: 7motivation
7motivation June 3rd, 2023

@BunnyBoo24

Simon says

How do you play Simon Says for adults?

One person is designated Simon, the others are the players. Standing in front of the group, Simon tells players what they must do. However, the players must only obey commands that begin with the words “Simon Says.”


User Profile: BunnyBoo24
BunnyBoo24 OP June 3rd, 2023

@7motivation

wow!!!💖

Yeah i heard about this game before but never played, but it sounds really very fun!!!

٩(๑^o^๑)۶

load more
User Profile: theboymoana
theboymoana June 3rd, 2023

@BunnyBoo24

I play tag with my brothers ! Freeze tag favorite kind of tag and like capture the flag ! we use to do hide and seek but not lot now because they all grown up except one 17 but all very tall hard them find good place to hide

User Profile: BunnyBoo24
BunnyBoo24 OP June 4th, 2023

@theboymoana

That must be very funn!!

i still enjoy playing hide and seek but all of my siblings are adults busy with thier works and my friends are not enough for this game lol😆

load more
User Profile: puffcarrotsstarlight
puffcarrotsstarlight June 3rd, 2023

i remembered playing ‘Andy’s Coming’ and now that i think about it, it does gives me some nostalgic vibes

User Profile: BunnyBoo24
BunnyBoo24 OP June 4th, 2023

@puffcarrotsstarlight

Awww🤗💖

i know right , remembering those days really makes me to go to that time and enjoy all those happy times once again✨✨

load more
User Profile: OnlyDarkness
OnlyDarkness June 3rd, 2023

@BunnyBoo24 I remember Something we called Duck, Duck, Goose. You’d sit in a circle with your head down and a person would walk around the circle touching people on the Head saying duck for each person they touched. Then they said goose that person had to get up and chase the person tapping around the circle two the empty spot they were sitting in if the person tapping got caught before making it to the spot they continued being the tapper if not person chasing became the Tapper. I think 🤔 I made it more complicated than it was actually. 🤭🤯

User Profile: BunnyBoo24
BunnyBoo24 OP June 4th, 2023

@OnlyDarkness

😯😯 i forgot about this game but now i remember playing it when i was in 3rd or 4th grade with my classmates in our school during breaks lol it was soooo funnnn!!! If i get a chance i would really love to play it once again😆😆

load more
User Profile: DiegoC
DiegoC June 4th, 2023

The ones I've had more fun playing if I well remember, I think were Tag, and Hyde and Seek.

User Profile: BunnyBoo24
BunnyBoo24 OP June 4th, 2023

@DiegoC

Hehehe😸😸those were the most popular games back then and still is and everybody played it atleast once and once you know the fun you can't stop playing😆😆

load more
User Profile: trueconfidant123
trueconfidant123 June 4th, 2023

@BunnyBoo24

Yes, definitely. It gives me nostalgia thinking about it now. Ringa Ringa Roses? Anyone recalls lol? 😆🌹

User Profile: BunnyBoo24
BunnyBoo24 OP June 4th, 2023

@trueconfidant123

Yesssss!!! i remember it i also played it😆😆😆it so fun remembering all those games<3

User Profile: trueconfidant123
trueconfidant123 June 4th, 2023

@BunnyBoo24

Miss those days 🥺

load more
load more
User Profile: memyselfandmoth
memyselfandmoth June 4th, 2023

@BunnyBoo24

any1 remember weird old apple/mac game that was hunting dinosaurs/their eggs???

also, spyfox??

i'm talking that era

there was also a disney coloring one, i think

User Profile: purplelady568
purplelady568 June 30th, 2023

@memyselfandmoth- I secretly LOVED Spyfox!

I don't remember a dino hunting eggs, but Oregon Trail was another classic.

User Profile: memyselfandmoth
memyselfandmoth June 30th, 2023

Spyfox Was Awesome!!! I mean, I don't know how anyone could deny it lol

load more
load more
User Profile: memyselfandmoth
memyselfandmoth June 4th, 2023

@BunnyBoo24

also carmen sandiego computer game

jack and daxter

crash bandicoot

:)

User Profile: BunnyBoo24
BunnyBoo24 OP June 5th, 2023

@memyselfandmoth

Woweee!!!!💖

these games sounds really very fun!!!!😸😸✨✨


load more
User Profile: truthfulbliss222
truthfulbliss222 June 4th, 2023

I had a gym teacher in elementary school he called it the Juicy Juicy Game. It was two teams and we each had to keep our Juicy Juicy bottles safe, in the process of playing dodge ball.



Thanks you brought back so many memories!

User Profile: BunnyBoo24
BunnyBoo24 OP June 5th, 2023

@truthfulbliss222

Awww 🤗

That must be reallyvery fun!!!!😄😄

load more
User Profile: Torean
Torean June 5th, 2023

@BunnyBoo24

For my birthdays, maybe ages 11-15, all my friends would be over and we'd have the house to ourselves. Which translated to...

Pitch Black Hide N' Seek

I'm not good at describing house layouts, but most of the endgame took place in the living room and dining room. There were multiple routes to the kitchen, which was base, but we had to not be found for a certain amount of time until we could start moving for it. But then, the seeker would be expecting that, so we had to work together and against each other to some extent. It was the pitch black aspect that made it fun, because we had to go entirely by sound and feel. All injuries were minor, except one instance where someone fell off an old slightly-broken grand piano (don't ask). Also, we had quite a few instances of slight haunting stories... I miss those birthdays. 😁

User Profile: BunnyBoo24
BunnyBoo24 OP June 5th, 2023

@Torean

Now i am getting a strong urge to play that game, it sounds so fun just by listening and playing it oh god it must be 10x fun😆😆

load more