Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Halloween#11 if you where a ghost, who would you haunt?

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 September 29th, 2023

If you were a ghost who would you haunt??

198
User Profile: neatBlueberry5213
neatBlueberry5213 October 5th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11

My ex best friend. She really did major damage, destroying our 8 year friendship. I'd like to haunt her.

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP October 6th, 2023

@neatBlueberry5213 haha! Good choice ❤ I'll haunt her too😁

load more
User Profile: SquidwardBobRoss
SquidwardBobRoss October 6th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11

Every homophobic member in my family who ever *** me off. Also my old Mcdonalds I worked at. I'd move all their stuff and just mess with them. It'd be so lit.

2 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP October 6th, 2023

@SquidwardBobRoss great choices ❤ you scare those mean homophbics right off a cliff. And yes prancing in McDonald's sounds cool😂😂😂😂

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP October 6th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11 pranking*

load more
load more
User Profile: Torean
Torean October 6th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11

See, I feel like if I haunted one place or one person, it would actually be that place or person that was haunting me... and being a ghost should be way cooler than that.  So I'd incorporeally explore the world and mess with random people! 😁😜

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP October 6th, 2023

@Torean 😂😂😂😂😂😂 that's a great answer. Theyd have the Ghostbusters out after you😂😂😂

load more
User Profile: TheAutumnWitch
TheAutumnWitch October 6th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11

Maliciously, I’d haunt my abusive family members. Payback for them tormenting me while I was alive and never apologizing or admitting it was their fault.

Non-maliciously, I’d haunt my loved ones and my favorite places, like this one independent bookstore I frequent. Imagine the interest it would attract 😂 “This bookstore is haunted by a ghost, but they’re friendly. You know they’re there if a book is levitating midair being read.” 📖 👻 

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP October 7th, 2023

@TheAutumnWitch yes that bookstore would become a huge tourist attraction😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 and dont worry those abusive family members, will learn their lesson, cause I'll team up with you😁 and we scare them out of their skin 😁😎

load more
User Profile: HopefulStoic
HopefulStoic October 7th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11 If I were a ghost, I'd hide from people (I never want to scare anybody, unless they're despicable and hurting someone). I'd experiment and try to find ways to interact with the world, like the homeless guy in Ghost, so I could help people.  It would make the loneliness of being a ghost a lot less painful.

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP October 7th, 2023

@HopefulStoic awwwwww ❤❤❤ gives you giant tiny hug ❤❤ that's cute ❤

load more
User Profile: passionateThinker3248
passionateThinker3248 October 7th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11


Everyone who is sad and I would try to make them happy, even if it was just for a moment

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP October 7th, 2023

@passionateThinker3248 awwwwww ❤❤ your a sweet heart ❤

load more
User Profile: annadaisy50749
annadaisy50749 October 7th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11

my school.

i'd be that chill ghost jump scary the bullies and bully teachers.

having a convo kids when they try to play charlie charlie or something else.

i'd write my name on mirror and stuff with markers...

and ghost them for weeks to end and when they believe that i am gone come back again.

friendly neighbourhood ghost.


2 replies
User Profile: annadaisy50749
annadaisy50749 October 7th, 2023

@annadaisy50749 *jump scaring

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP October 7th, 2023

@annadaisy50749 scaring kids😂😂😂 that's not a very friendly neighbour hood ghost😂😂😂😂😂😂sounds fun though😂😂

load more
load more
User Profile: electricPeace6276
electricPeace6276 October 8th, 2023

My cousin... Because she enjoyed scaring me at night when we were children, and I would love to make her feel what it feels like.

2 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP October 8th, 2023

@electricPeace6276 awwww you teach her a lesson😂😂😂

1 reply
User Profile: electricPeace6276
electricPeace6276 October 8th, 2023

😂😂😜

load more
load more
User Profile: alicethefrog
alicethefrog October 8th, 2023

I am going to be the nice ghost who keeps talking to the little kids to scare their parents hehehehe


1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP October 11th, 2023

@alicethefrog ahhh! A imaginary friend ❤ greeeaaat choice ❤

load more
User Profile: babagorlykme
babagorlykme October 9th, 2023

i would haunt my best friend because i would miss her

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP October 11th, 2023

@babagorlykme awwwww ❤ that's a sweet answer ❤❤

load more