Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Halloween#13 what real life animal scares you the most?

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 October 3rd, 2023

What real life animal scares you the most???

159
User Profile: TheAutumnWitch
TheAutumnWitch October 6th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11

😅 The magnapinna squid. There’s a reason it’s called “The Slenderman of the Sea”…

🦑👻

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP October 7th, 2023

@TheAutumnWitch ewww squids. And eels all very scary. I can't believe some people actually eat those😝

load more
User Profile: sincereAcres5252
sincereAcres5252 October 7th, 2023

Anything in the water that looks remotely dangerous. Some animals like sharks, sea snakes, swordfish, etc. This is mostly because it's hard to move around in the water and many of the animals are bigger than you. Also Spiders. I don't really know what exactly makes them freaky but they are. 

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP October 7th, 2023

@sincereAcres5252 😱😱😱yep the ocean is a scary place, but soooo beautiful😁

load more
User Profile: annadaisy50749
annadaisy50749 October 7th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11 any kind of inscects...

 im a-ok seeing them from a distance but i will turn into a fire alarm if i have one of those close to me...

im also scared of butterflies for some reason. had a blast visiting a butterfly garden last year .u wont believe the size of some butterflies there.

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP October 7th, 2023

@annadaisy50749 haha! U went to a butterfly garden when your afraid of insects😂😂😂 smart move! I hope you went armed😂😂😂 but yeah if I see a hairy scary (spider) I call for backup

load more
User Profile: pyriophile
pyriophile October 7th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11 dogs

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP October 8th, 2023

@pyriophile 😱😱they are my second scariest animal😱😱😱😱

load more
User Profile: Momotariiiiii
Momotariiiiii October 7th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11

Spiders are so scary in real life 

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP October 8th, 2023

@Momotariiiiii yep😭😭hairy scarys are the worst😱😱😱 I have to call for backup when I see one

load more
User Profile: MymyForgotHerUsername
MymyForgotHerUsername October 7th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11 don't cancel me but axolotls

no hate to them tho

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP October 8th, 2023

@MymyForgotHerUsername 😁 what are they?? I've never heard of them🤔🤔 but I'll take your word for it😁❤

load more
User Profile: Shyness98
Shyness98 October 7th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11 Oh my god I'm terrified of Chimpanzees! I would rather be in a room full of snakes than trapped with chimpanzees. 

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP October 8th, 2023

@Shyness98 awwwww the cute fluffy lil deadly monkeys 😂😂😂 yep I wouldn't want to be in a room with them either. I wouldn't want to be in a room full of snakes though too😁

load more
User Profile: SteveMiller
SteveMiller October 8th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11

Are roaches animals? Is it OK for a macho man like me to be afraid of them?

I also hate rats. They jump really high. 

🤣😆😂

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP October 8th, 2023

@SteveMiller yes it's ok for macho men to be afraid of roaches. It's also ok for beautiful brave girls like me to be afraid of them 😂😂 rats can jump??????😮😮😮😮😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱

User Profile: SteveMiller
SteveMiller October 8th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11

Yep, they jump, and can hit you in the face easy. Scary isn't it? 😦😦

 You don't have to be that brave. 

Once a friend of mine kicked a rat, and yeah, it jumped right onto their face. 

And yeah, you're beautiful 💙, I don't know how brave you are, though. 

😙

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP October 8th, 2023

@SteveMiller I'm extremely brave I'm number 1 of all the braves😂😂😂 ok rats are now 3rd on my list of scary animals😱😱

User Profile: SteveMiller
SteveMiller October 8th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11

Your number one? Which contest did you win? Can I see the papers? 🤔

You're brave of nada.

You're so afraid of stuff - and I mean aaany stuff -  you believed rats can jump, you took my word for that ...

🤣😆🤣😆😂😅😂😅😂😅


Kidding, sweetie.

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP October 8th, 2023

@SteveMiller 😂😂😂😂😂😂 eats can't jump????😂😂😂 don't confuse my poor tiny brain😂😂😂😂 and I am the bravestestest person I'll prove it... Omg! Is that a roach on the wall behind you????😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: SteveMiller
SteveMiller October 8th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11

Yeah, i was messing wit you. Tais can really jum, as I said before. 

Did I hurt your feelings ? No way. You're the bravest of all. 

😂😆🤣😅😂

Don't care about that, honey, I'm a gangster.


Cheers sweetie 💙💚 have a great weekend. You deserve the best as usual. 


User Profile: SteveMiller
SteveMiller October 8th, 2023

@SteveMiller

Sorry:


" Rats can really jump as I said before"


Cheers 💙💚

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: SteveMiller
SteveMiller October 8th, 2023

Sorry again for my weak abilities with the edit correction:

" I'm a gagster". 


User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP October 8th, 2023

@SteveMiller 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 you made me spit my coffee out laughing😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 I love you ❤😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

load more
User Profile: ATransientTale
ATransientTale October 8th, 2023

I met a mountain lion on a hike last week. First time where I've been in the mountains and actually concerned about something.

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP October 8th, 2023

@ATransientTale oh! Wow! Where were you hiking???😮😮😮 that must of been terrifying😱😱😱 although lions are magnificent animals ❤

load more