Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Halloween#14 which would benefit you the most? An extra arm or a extra leg??

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 October 1st, 2023

Which would benefit you the most, an extra arm or a extra leg???

79
User Profile: adventurousDime5780
adventurousDime5780 October 2nd, 2023

I should think an extra leg cuz my injured one of mine early this year lol

2 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP October 2nd, 2023

@adventurousDime5780 oh no! Bless you. But when it's mended look how fast you will be able to run with three legs ❤❤

1 reply
User Profile: adventurousDime5780
adventurousDime5780 October 2nd, 2023

Haha, love you all!

load more
load more
User Profile: freshman12
freshman12 October 2nd, 2023

an extra arm 🙌 @tiny ❤️

3 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP October 3rd, 2023

@freshman12 oh sorry I run out of extra arms. So here you go one nice new leg😁😂😂😂

2 replies
load more
load more
User Profile: CompassionateSoul108
CompassionateSoul108 October 3rd, 2023

@Tinywhisper11

FOUR ARMS!!!!


1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP October 3rd, 2023

@CompassionateSoul108 😂😂😂you can only have one extra😂😂😂😂

load more
User Profile: sincereAcres5252
sincereAcres5252 October 4th, 2023

I would want an extra arm. An extra leg would just be annoying and with an extra arm, I'd be able to do so many more things at once. That's given that my brain can control it well. I'd also be able to play new songs on the piano.

3 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP October 4th, 2023

@sincereAcres5252 you'd be the most professional piano player of all time ❤

2 replies
User Profile: RidireEmerald
RidireEmerald October 4th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11 I say you give us each an extra arm and we piano battle for that title ;P

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP October 4th, 2023

@RidireEmerald maybe you can join together then you'd both be unstoppable mehahahaaaa!

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: trueconfidant123
trueconfidant123 October 4th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11
An extra arm!

3 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP October 4th, 2023

@trueconfidant123 ahhh! 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂


(edited October 5, 2023)

2 replies
User Profile: trueconfidant123
trueconfidant123 October 5th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11

Lol no, I promote peaceful coexistence 😂

1 reply
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: SteveMiller
SteveMiller October 4th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11

An extra leg?😳


😂 😂 😂



4 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP October 4th, 2023

@SteveMiller one extra leg coming right up😂😂😂

3 replies
User Profile: SteveMiller
SteveMiller October 4th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11

I cracked up 😂 😂 😂 😂

You're the best, thanks.

2 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP October 4th, 2023

@SteveMiller 😁😁😁 merry pumpkin month ❤

1 reply
User Profile: SteveMiller
SteveMiller October 4th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11

You too dear one. 💙

load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: ala1
ala1 October 5th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11 i feel like neither since both of mine like to just stop working lol

2 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP October 5th, 2023

@ala1 🤔🤔🤔 ok I'll just give you a second head😎

1 reply
User Profile: ala1
ala1 October 5th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11 lol awesome

load more
load more
User Profile: Trrusttheprocess
Trrusttheprocess October 6th, 2023

An extra arm cause I already have an extra leg 🤣🤣

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP October 7th, 2023

@Trrusttheprocess ewwwww😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 a third shorter leg gotcha!😂😂😂😂 ok but you get a third shorter arm too 😁😂😂😂😂😂😂

load more
User Profile: Zachristoff797
Zachristoff797 October 6th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11defiitely an extra arm for magic routines.


1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP October 7th, 2023

@Zachristoff797 your a magician? Wow! That's so cool 😎 ok an extra arm for you coming right up😁

load more
User Profile: SteveMiller
SteveMiller October 7th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11

Do you still have extra arms? I want to play two guitars at once, who knows... 😂 😂 😂


How is everything, sweetie? I hope you're doing fine.


Cheers 💚

5 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP October 7th, 2023

@SteveMiller of course 😁 I'll give you a few extra just in case😎 and when your rich and famou s, please remember..... I love you ❤❤😂😂😂

4 replies
User Profile: SteveMiller
SteveMiller October 7th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11

😲 I can see your true colors now... 🥲

If I don't get rich, nor hook up with Bon Jovi's band, you're gonna dump me right away, I can see that 😂 😂 

Just kidding honey. 

You're the best, you know that, don't ya?


Cheers 💙💚

3 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP October 7th, 2023

@SteveMiller well yes I am pretty great 😁 but yes I will always love you as a friend ❤ but I will love love you 😉 when your rich and famous😁😘

2 replies
User Profile: SteveMiller
SteveMiller October 7th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11

You money lover 😂😅🤣😆. 

By the way, I read your bio, and if you want or even need someone to talk to, you can message me. You have this beautiful story! And I'm so glad I can reach out to such a beautiful person. 

Cheers, sweetie 💙💚

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP October 7th, 2023

@SteveMiller awwww thanks sweetie ❤❤gives you a giant tiny hug ❤

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more