Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

If ......... Was a Olympic sport, I'd win the gold medal

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 August 1st, 2024

Fill in the blank

75
User Profile: genericbeing
genericbeing August 3rd, 2024

@Tinywhisper11

Ooo I'm gonna do two. I'd win first for creative writing also! :) :)

428362500-978181940575560-2540436989265398376-n_1722659112.jpg

6 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP August 3rd, 2024

@genericbeing but alas, with my carrot as my sword, and a steering wheel as my sheild, in this vast world of dangers and unseen treasures. I battle onwards to win the creative writing award😎

this is for me

jennifer-capriati-trophy.gif

5 replies
User Profile: genericbeing
genericbeing August 4th, 2024

@Tinywhisper11 I just wanted the shiny trophy so I could sell in a pawn shop, I need money for candy and snacks

bober.gif

4 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP August 4th, 2024

@genericbeing 😂😂😂😂 fine here you go 50 pence, and don't go spending it all in one place

3 replies
User Profile: genericbeing
genericbeing August 5th, 2024

@Tinywhisper11 I'm not sure what a pence is, but from the sound of it I imagine its like a pirate doubloon or something :)

ms-msxoxm.gif


2 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP August 5th, 2024

@genericbeing it's half a pound/dollar😁your welcome

1 reply
User Profile: genericbeing
genericbeing August 5th, 2024

@Tinywhisper11 I'm rich!! cat-cat-jumping.gif

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: MindfulJourney22
MindfulJourney22 August 3rd, 2024

@Tinywhisper11 sleeping🤣

2 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP August 4th, 2024

@MindfulJourney22 you are a winner 🏆 here's your prize

alarm-clock-hitting-guy-alarm-clock.gif

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP August 4th, 2024

@Tinywhisper11 😂😂😂😂😂

load more
load more
User Profile: selfdisciplinedLime8972
selfdisciplinedLime8972 August 3rd, 2024

Overthinking


1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP August 4th, 2024

@selfdisciplinedLime8972 damn it! When will people learn, thinking is bad for our health!!!!!!!!!!

But here's your trophy😁😁😁😂😂😂

myhome-50lakhs.gif

load more
User Profile: proactiveSummer5710
proactiveSummer5710 August 5th, 2024

@Tinywhisper11 Overthinking

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP August 7th, 2024

@proactiveSummer5710 first place goes to you 👏👏👏

pzvtop1-pztop1.gif

load more
User Profile: slowdecline48
slowdecline48 August 6th, 2024

Farting. If I didn't win the gold then I'd at least win the bronze medal by a clean sweep!

Wouldn't be surprised if I won the silver instead. My a£s-vapor output is reliable (& sometimes lethal). Perhaps I could parlay my win(s) into a few endorsement deals & make some money...be in commercials for Alka-Seltzer, Preparation H, whatever... 🍑💨💨

3 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP August 7th, 2024

@slowdecline48 that competitive sport, is not something I'd like to judge. Here just take the trophy😂😂😂

michael-jordan-the-last-dance.gif

2 replies
User Profile: slowdecline48
slowdecline48 August 7th, 2024

*cheering crowd* THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!... This is the proudest day of my life! Of everything I've ever worked hard to achieve, this is the greatest one yet!-- *errngh!* ...hang on a minute, folks.

💨BBBRRAAAAPPPPP💨

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP August 7th, 2024

@slowdecline48 ewwwww! Dec!!!! Remember I live at fart level ♿♿

Please never turn your back to me😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: DancingSongbird579
DancingSongbird579 August 6th, 2024

If procrastination was an Olympic sport, I'd surely win a medal. Maybe not gold, but it would be close! 🙄

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP August 7th, 2024

@DancingSongbird579 you win gold, cause I'm the judge, and your my friend😁 so you got extra points

posing-wife-swap.gif

load more
User Profile: akunknown
akunknown August 7th, 2024

@Tinywhisper11

If joking around and rockin out at live shows were Olympic sports, I’d win two gold medals. 

10 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP August 8th, 2024

@akunknown yes you would😁 here's your first place prizes

funny-sheep.gifdaggf-coin.gif

9 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP August 8th, 2024

@Tinywhisper11 please take care of the sheep, she says cats

7 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP August 8th, 2024

@Tinywhisper11 eats* cats

User Profile: akunknown
akunknown August 8th, 2024

@Tinywhisper11

Sheep or cat or both, it doesn’t matter. I’ll take care of them all. 

5 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP August 8th, 2024

@akunknown 😂😂😂😂😂 just the sheep 😁 his favourite food is cats😋

4 replies
User Profile: akunknown
akunknown August 8th, 2024

@Tinywhisper11

No sheep ain’t eatin no cat long as I’m alive. Idc if his favorite food is cats bc he’ll have another favorite food, a non animal food, when he meets me. 

3 replies
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP August 8th, 2024

@akunknown not cats, you know what I mean he likes chocolate covered cats😋 kitkats😂😂😂😂

2 replies
User Profile: akunknown
akunknown August 8th, 2024

@Tinywhisper11

ohhhh 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 no I didn’t know that till now 😂😂😂😂😂😂 ❤️

1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP August 8th, 2024

@akunknown 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: akunknown
akunknown August 8th, 2024

@Tinywhisper11

YAY! Thanks so much for the prize! 

load more
load more
User Profile: TJItalia
TJItalia August 17th, 2024

@Tinywhisper11

Screaming at sports on TV! 


1 reply
User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP August 17th, 2024

@TJItalia 😂😂😂😂 and first place goes to you ❤ yaaaaaay

mochi-mochimons.gif


load more
User Profile: Tulipsmile
Tulipsmile September 12th, 2024

@Tinywhisper11

Being depressed and stressed all time😂😂😂

Or staying awake untill morning 😴😅😎

I will surely win the Olympics 😎😎