Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

If you could write a note to your younger self, what would you say in only three words?

User Profile: Upbeat
Upbeat June 14th, 2015

I had two thoughts. 1) Words can hurt. 2) Try your best.

What would your note say? heart

8910
User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz June 29th, 2015

Value every day

User Profile: RubberDucky
RubberDucky June 29th, 2015

Parents can lie

User Profile: DHawks
DHawks June 30th, 2015

People lie. It's second nature to them, you've got to learn to see the truth between all the lies, you can do it.

User Profile: RubberDucky
RubberDucky June 30th, 2015

I know. Parents are just people I trust implicitly. This was actually in reference to something specific from my past. It prevented me from getting help for my depression and then it got much worse. I have since sought professional help.

load more
load more
User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz June 29th, 2015

Trust your instints

User Profile: activear
activear June 29th, 2015

Have faith in yourself

User Profile: FierySorceress
FierySorceress June 29th, 2015

"I miss you"

User Profile: calmNest8754
calmNest8754 June 29th, 2015

Stop judging yourself

User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz June 29th, 2015

Tidy your room

User Profile: aero1016
aero1016 June 29th, 2015

Don't get involced

User Profile: Lachrimea
Lachrimea June 29th, 2015

Always love yourself

User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz June 29th, 2015

Its under control