Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

If you could write a note to your younger self, what would you say in only three words?

User Profile: Upbeat
Upbeat June 14th, 2015

I had two thoughts. 1) Words can hurt. 2) Try your best.

What would your note say? heart

8910
User Profile: niamh333
niamh333 June 30th, 2015

Cherish your childhood

User Profile: Kirikocchi
Kirikocchi June 30th, 2015

Please speak up~*

User Profile: Upbeat
Upbeat OP July 1st, 2015

Thats a very vital thing. We are always here for you to listen. You are never alone. *hugs tight*heart

@Kirikocchi

load more
User Profile: DreamCatcher77
DreamCatcher77 June 30th, 2015

No one likes you..

User Profile: Upbeat
Upbeat OP July 1st, 2015

Dear,I wish I could hug you and tell you how amazing I think you are. You are never alone.heart

@DreamCatcher77

load more
User Profile: 090801
090801 June 30th, 2015

keep smiling beautiful.

User Profile: Upbeat
Upbeat OP July 1st, 2015

This made me smile. A great one indeed, please stay amazing and always be you.​heart

@090801

load more
User Profile: azureCircle9326
azureCircle9326 June 30th, 2015

Don't be shy

June 30th, 2015

Stop parents split

User Profile: 090801
090801 June 30th, 2015

stop blaming yourself

User Profile: Ginger323
Ginger323 June 30th, 2015

Drop the razor

User Profile: generousPenny4828
generousPenny4828 June 30th, 2015

Fairy tales are not real

User Profile: Lilylistens
Lilylistens July 1st, 2015

Let It Be