Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

If you could write a note to your younger self, what would you say in only three words?

User Profile: Upbeat
Upbeat June 14th, 2015

I had two thoughts. 1) Words can hurt. 2) Try your best.

What would your note say? heart

8910
User Profile: BeamsOfHope00
BeamsOfHope00 December 9th, 2022

Google depression/anxiety

definitely wish I had learned about it sooner..

User Profile: DoctorPickle
DoctorPickle March 3rd, 2023

@Upbeat
Everything is okay

User Profile: Cancun
Cancun March 4th, 2023

Your not alone.

Your worth it

You are loved

You are unique

You are special

Go for it

Don't stop believing

User Profile: Clio9876
Clio9876 April 16th, 2023

@Cancun

lovely thoughts that would have been so useful for my younger self.

I'll add

You deserve better.


User Profile: Cancun
Cancun April 16th, 2023

@Clio9876

I completely agree with that. Took me years to figure that one out.

load more
load more
User Profile: barncat
barncat March 4th, 2023

Take that leap

User Profile: lightSea6337
lightSea6337 March 7th, 2023

Don’t trust anyone!

User Profile: orangeMaple6797
orangeMaple6797 March 13th, 2023

I would say to my younger self to spend more time with his family and talk more about life as a gay person.

User Profile: barncat
barncat April 8th, 2023

In a couple of weeks, I will look back on today as my younger person.

User Profile: barncat
barncat April 8th, 2023

Only today counts.

User Profile: passionateSpring2799
passionateSpring2799 April 16th, 2023

@Upbeat

you are enough!

User Profile: Clio9876
Clio9876 April 16th, 2023

@passionateSpring2799

I am!

And you are!

load more
User Profile: JacquiCol
JacquiCol April 16th, 2023

It gets better