Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

If you ended up doing 5 year old you's dream job, what job would you be doing now??

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 November 10th, 2023

If you ended up doing 5 year old you's dream job, what job would you have right now??

231
User Profile: Ahudson09
Ahudson09 November 10th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11 

Definitely a horse trainer. 🐎 Little me loved them a lot, still do, and I look up to my grandmother a lot, who trains horses. 😊🐴

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP November 12th, 2023

@Ahudson09 ohhh! I wish I could ride a horse one day, and live on a ranch ❤

load more
User Profile: TheAutumnWitch
TheAutumnWitch November 10th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11

I would be a dentist…5-year old me was ambitious and thought that handling people’s teeth would be cool. 😂 Gotta say my idea of a dream job has changed ever since.

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP November 12th, 2023

@TheAutumnWitch a dentist???😮😂😂😂😂😂 😂😂😂😂 younger you is a cutie ❤😂😂😂

User Profile: TheAutumnWitch
TheAutumnWitch November 13th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11

Haha, thank you! 😂 But I would tell them “There are more entertaining jobs out there; if you still wanna be a dentist, go for it, but don’t be afraid to try out other interests!”

load more
load more
User Profile: niceCup3032
niceCup3032 November 10th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11

I would be a singer and a mom changing the world. Doing my best but at least I have my soulmate and my babies.


:)

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP November 12th, 2023

@niceCup3032 aww ❤❤ I hope you will have that ❤ bless you ❤

load more
User Profile: Candlelightprayer
Candlelightprayer November 10th, 2023

 going on an adventure.  Pillaging villages, stealing money. The pirate life!

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP November 12th, 2023

@Candlelightprayer ooo! So cool 😎 I like younger you😁 although I would prefer to be a cowboy🤔🤔 then a pirate

load more
User Profile: TinyLittleMouse
TinyLittleMouse November 11th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11 I'd be a famous singer haha

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP November 12th, 2023

@TinyLittleMouse and I wanted to be your biggest fan and friend ❤ when  your rich and famous of course🤑

😂😂😂😂😂

load more
User Profile: wittyTown7071
wittyTown7071 November 11th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11 model or teacher

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP November 12th, 2023

@wittyTown7071 ooo! Cool, so which way did you go??

load more
User Profile: CallumKing2000
CallumKing2000 November 11th, 2023

Fame and fortune 

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP November 12th, 2023

@CallumKing2000 😭😭😭 dw callum! We will get there ❤

load more
User Profile: SammyLouise
SammyLouise November 11th, 2023

I would be a vet 🐇🐈🐕 I still love animals and am desperate for a pet, but 5 year old me didn't take into account that as a kid I would faint at the sight of blood 😂 so maybe vet wasn't the right choice 🤔

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP November 12th, 2023

@SammyLouise Oh Um yep! Fainting would not be great in that job😂😂😂😂😂 I got a therapy pet😁 he's a bunny and he's the cutest funniest lil fur ball. So if you want a pet I recommend a bunny or a llama😁😁

User Profile: SammyLouise
SammyLouise November 12th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11 exactly 😂 I'm jealous! I asked my landlord if I could get a rabbit but he said no 😭 maybe one day 🙏

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP November 12th, 2023

@SammyLouise ohhh! Ok that is sad 😢 we are not allowed to have pets here at the carehome. But my carers managed to get him as a therapy pet, I'm very very very lucky ❤

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: shadowsigil
shadowsigil November 11th, 2023

i'd be a ninja

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP November 12th, 2023

@featherfin 😮😮😮I'm a adult and I would still love to be a ninja.. So cool 😎 ❤

load more
User Profile: lemongolds
lemongolds November 11th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11

It was my dream to become a teacher like my grandma. and i loved art. so i guess i will be an art teacher.

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP November 12th, 2023

@lemongolds awww that's sweet ❤ I hope your dream comes true ❤

load more