Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

If you ended up doing 5 year old you's dream job, what job would you be doing now??

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 November 10th, 2023

If you ended up doing 5 year old you's dream job, what job would you have right now??

231
User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou November 10th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11

5 year old me prolly just wanted to nap and nom and play. Most of it has remained the same haha! 😛

How about you, Lolabeaan?❤

User Profile: LoveMyMoonflowers
LoveMyMoonflowers November 10th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

napping, nomming and playing is the bestest, sun buddy! 😴😋💃 napping is especially fun 💤 and playing 🧸 

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP November 10th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou yaaay! Nom, nap and play, that's my sort of life😁😁

User Profile: BlissfulBue
BlissfulBue November 10th, 2023

I second this! ✨

load more
User Profile: Greentrees2325
Greentrees2325 November 10th, 2023

… that’s a long time back to think 🧐… I remember I wanted to be a teacher… like my teachers then, holding up the story books and reading to the class. But that’s a pretty boring answer.


I was actually just chatting to one of the other mum’s outside of school at drop off this morning and she said her 5 year old son wanted to be a window cleaner when he grows up! 😂😂😂 she said it was because he could look inside people’s houses 👀


🤣🤣

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP November 10th, 2023

@Greentrees2325 that boy knows what he's doing😎 I wouldn't mind being a window cleaner myself😂😂😂

User Profile: Greentrees2325
Greentrees2325 November 10th, 2023

😂😂😂

User Profile: Greentrees2325
Greentrees2325 November 10th, 2023

It would be interesting to nosey around people’s houses 👀 🤣🤣

load more
User Profile: LostandSpacey
LostandSpacey November 17th, 2023

@Greentrees2325🙃😁🤣

User Profile: LostandSpacey
LostandSpacey November 17th, 2023

@LostandSpacey 👀

load more
load more
User Profile: LoveMyMoonflowers
LoveMyMoonflowers November 10th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11

When I was five I wanted to be a chef 😅

I can’t even cook. 

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP November 10th, 2023

@LoveMyMoonflowers I can't cook either😁 yaaaaay!

User Profile: LoveMyMoonflowers
LoveMyMoonflowers November 10th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11

yay! let’s be we-cannot-cook-buddies 😁

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP November 10th, 2023

@LoveMyMoonflowers we could write out own book

User Profile: LoveMyMoonflowers
LoveMyMoonflowers November 10th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11

yes! ‘how to not cook’ 😁 by Lola and Ni

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP November 10th, 2023

@LoveMyMoonflowers we'll be so rich🤑 this book is gonna be a bestseller🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑

load more
User Profile: LoveMyMoonflowers
LoveMyMoonflowers November 10th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11

yes we will! 😁 sunshine @sunisshiningandsoareyou will be the first person to read our book! xD

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP November 10th, 2023

@LoveMyMoonflowers 🤔🤔 sunny boo can have a original copy signed by us both ❤❤ for £58634 😁

User Profile: LoveMyMoonflowers
LoveMyMoonflowers November 10th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11 @sunisshiningandsoareyou

yes :0 sun buddy how does that sound? 😁 it’s only £58634 

User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou November 10th, 2023

@LoveMyMoonflowers @tinywhisper11 

Yay I'd love this book lol, I can co-author this too! XD

I don't know how to cook either xD unless you want a yumsiee bowl of soupy noodles then hey, I'm yo persunnn!🥰

Ooh sunnie is broke lol, give me the book for freee, me helping you co-author it too hehe.😭


User Profile: LoveMyMoonflowers
LoveMyMoonflowers November 10th, 2023

@tinywhisper11 @sunisshiningandsoareyou

yessssss you can co-author with us! ‘How to not cook’ by Lola, ni and sun 😃

you don’t have to pay for ittttt 

but um i can’t really decide that we’ll have to see what lola bean has to say 👀

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP November 10th, 2023

@LoveMyMoonflowers ok we all write it can get rich 🤑 and yes sunny boo gets a free copy ❤❤

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: HealingTalk
HealingTalk November 10th, 2023


Astronaut, @Tinywhisper11

But there are not many jobs for that nowadays, I guess

n1200707_1699622143.jpg


User Profile: LoveMyMoonflowers
LoveMyMoonflowers November 10th, 2023

@HealingTalk

space-dance-nasa.gif

User Profile: HealingTalk
HealingTalk November 10th, 2023

@LoveMyMoonflowers


Ha ha! 😃

Awesome animation!

Thank you, Ni!


User Profile: LoveMyMoonflowers
LoveMyMoonflowers November 10th, 2023

@HealingTalk

hehe your welcome! 💙 *does the happy astronaut dance* 💃 

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP November 10th, 2023

@HealingTalk yaaay! You could of been a happy dancing astronaut😁😁

User Profile: HealingTalk
HealingTalk November 10th, 2023
@LoveMyMoonflowers @Tinywhisper11


I did dance in an astronaut suit.

Well, in an astronaut costume, for costume parties.

I used a white overall from my father, and improvised an astronaut helmet out of a grocery paper bag.

And white sneakers.

overall_1699651129.jpg

space-helmet-bag_1699651155.jpg

User Profile: LoveMyMoonflowers
LoveMyMoonflowers November 10th, 2023

@HealingTalk

awwwe! 🥺💜

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP November 12th, 2023

@HealingTalk yaaaay! 5 year old you would be so proud ❤❤❤

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: Comphi
Comphi November 10th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11


Probably sharp pencils for money🤣

User Profile: HealingTalk
HealingTalk November 10th, 2023

@Comphi


Such an unexploited niche market! 😀


User Profile: Comphi
Comphi November 10th, 2023

@HealingTalk

Most underrated too, but there is lot of scope🤣

User Profile: HealingTalk
HealingTalk November 10th, 2023

@Comphi


Huge business potential there!

Precocious visionary entrepreneur!

 

load more
load more
User Profile: LoveMyMoonflowers
LoveMyMoonflowers November 10th, 2023

@Comphi

😭🤣

User Profile: Comphi
Comphi November 10th, 2023

@LoveMyMoonflowers

1 buck per piece 🤣

User Profile: LoveMyMoonflowers
LoveMyMoonflowers November 10th, 2023

@Comphi

but in what currency 😭

User Profile: Comphi
Comphi November 10th, 2023

@LoveMyMoonflowers

Not in my currency definitely 🤣

User Profile: LoveMyMoonflowers
LoveMyMoonflowers November 10th, 2023

@Comphi

🤣 okay 

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP November 12th, 2023

@Comphi Can I come work with you??? I can be the hot Secretary😁

load more
load more
User Profile: HealingTalk
HealingTalk November 10th, 2023

@Comphi


Fair price!


User Profile: Comphi
Comphi November 12th, 2023

@HealingTalk

Absolutely, thats how I became rich, sharpening pencils back in the days. Now I cannot go to school, so I out of work🤣


@Tinywhisper11 Most welcome, when are you joining? But mind you, as I mentioned, I am out of work right now🤣

User Profile: HealingTalk
HealingTalk November 12th, 2023

@Comphi 


I heard that the LDP pays very well to its top executives.

And it's a lot of work (not to mention your other Mentor Leader roles) so you might need an efficient assistant like Lola.

I could take care of the Pencil Sharpening branch.



load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: WavesofKei
WavesofKei November 10th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11

I'm pretty sure I was older then 5, but when I would watch movies I'd see the ladies serving drinks in the casinos and I remember wanting to be them because their dresses where just so intriguing to me.

Now that I really think about it I really don't want to be that. 😅🤣

User Profile: LoveMyMoonflowers
LoveMyMoonflowers November 10th, 2023

@WavesofKei

ouh lol 😭😭😭🤣🤣🤣

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP November 12th, 2023

@WavesofKei I'm glad older you is wiser😂😂😂😂 but I can see where younger you is coming from. I find the wild West saloon ladies dresses intriguing😁

User Profile: WavesofKei
WavesofKei November 12th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11 I was never really a dress person growing up, but when I saw the dresses they were wearing I couldn't help but want one.😂

load more
load more
User Profile: LittleOne2506
LittleOne2506 November 10th, 2023

I had 2 vastly different jobs I wanted when I was 5...


I would either be an astronaut or a Dairy Queen worker. What can I say, 5 year old me had high aspirations & a love of ice cream. 🤣

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP November 12th, 2023

@LittleOne2506 🤔🤔🤔I'm aiming to buy a mansion on the moon, and my favourite thing to say is iceream😋 I'll live of icecream and moon cheese. You can come to, make your dreams come true, in a different way. Little you would be so proud ❤

User Profile: LittleOne2506
LittleOne2506 November 12th, 2023

I love the way you think! I think buying a mansion on the moon, living off of ice cream & moon cheese sounds amazing. I'm in! 😁❤️

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP November 12th, 2023

@LittleOne2506 yaaay! Moon buddies ❤❤

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: DarkerPlaces
DarkerPlaces November 10th, 2023

a profesional footballer ⚽️⚽️😆

User Profile: LoveMyMoonflowers
LoveMyMoonflowers November 10th, 2023

@DarkerPlaces

thats not unreasonable. when i was little i wanted to be a chef 😭

User Profile: DarkerPlaces
DarkerPlaces November 10th, 2023

Lol Ni chefs scare me they always seem so angry in the kitchen lol 😆😆 cant imagine u angry like a chef lol


User Profile: LoveMyMoonflowers
LoveMyMoonflowers November 10th, 2023

@DarkerPlaces

rome buddy i can’t even cook xD

which is why lola @tinywhisper11 and sun @sunisshiningandsoareyou and me are writing a book called ‘how to not cook’ 

sunshine does making noodles count as cooking? :0 

User Profile: LoveMyMoonflowers
LoveMyMoonflowers November 10th, 2023

It posted twice 🙈 must’ve been the bad gateway thing

ooopppsieees! 

User Profile: Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Sunisshiningandsoareyou November 10th, 2023

@LoveMyMoonflowers haha yes xD noodles count lol!🙈

load more
User Profile: DarkerPlaces
DarkerPlaces November 10th, 2023

🤣🤣🤣

User Profile: LoveMyMoonflowers
LoveMyMoonflowers November 10th, 2023

@DarkerPlaces

rome if you can’t cook you can help us write the book 😁

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP November 12th, 2023

@DarkerPlaces I can't play football😭😭🤔🤔but I make a greaaatt goal post 😁😁♿

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP November 12th, 2023

@DarkerPlaces I can't play football 😭😭😭🤔🤔🤔 but I make a greeaatt goal post 😁😁♿

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: Torean
Torean November 10th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11

So, I guess I would be a doctor, a daddy, a drummer, and a surfer.   That's mostly because I couldn't think of a career that involved playing video games. 😂

I mean, I know quite a bit medically... If I went to an insane amount of school, I'd maybe do that.  As for being a daddy?  Well, I'm glad that hasn't happened so far. 🤭.   I still haven't tried surfing.  As for drumming, I used to do that... It's kinda regrettable that I stopped at some point.

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP November 12th, 2023

@Torean little you was ambitious ❤❤ surfing would be cool, and I'm sure you'll be a daddy soon😁😁😁😁

load more
User Profile: Rui00
Rui00 November 10th, 2023

@Tinywhisper11 well I wanted to be a subway conductor 😅 hehe 

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP November 12th, 2023

@Rui00 😂😂😂😂😂 the funny things kids think are fun😂😂😂😂😂

load more