Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

If you ended up doing 5 year old you's dream job, what job would you be doing now??

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 November 10th, 2023

If you ended up doing 5 year old you's dream job, what job would you have right now??

231
User Profile: RoshanaShabanii
RoshanaShabanii January 14th, 2024

@Tinywhisper11

An engineer! I'm a therapist now ((:

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP January 15th, 2024

@RoshanaShabanii I'm glad you decided to be a therapist instead ❤❤ although both of those involves alot of brains. Damn! 5 year old me would of wanted to be a moo-cow or something😂😂😂😂

User Profile: RoshanaShabanii
RoshanaShabanii January 15th, 2024

@Tinywhisper11

((((((: OMG I laughed so harddddd that was so cute!

also, i appreciate the kind words xo

load more
load more
User Profile: IntellectualFashionista
IntellectualFashionista January 14th, 2024

@Tinywhisper11 I wanted to do a bit of everything! Number one would have been an artist/architect. 

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP January 15th, 2024

@IntellectualFashionista oooo! Yaaay! I love doing art and craft 😁 do you do art now?? So you wanted to be everything, that's awsome ❤ and did you get to be everything??

load more
User Profile: WizardlyOwl
WizardlyOwl January 15th, 2024

@Tinywhisper11 I'm not sure how early on I had this dream, but, I wanted to be an artist for Disney. Though in 2006 when Happy Feet was released (I was 8) I wanted to do tap dancing, lmao. I have not achieved either. But to this day I wouldn't be happy being either. Today I want to travel the world and I feel it's something my soul needs to accomplish. ^^

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP January 16th, 2024

@WizardlyOwl wow! Tap dancing Disney artist! See if that was your career, you'd be rich 🤑. And could travel the whole world 37 times🤔🤔🤔 come to think of it, I want to be a tapdancing Disney artist too. We could be travelling buddies😁😎

load more
User Profile: twittytat
twittytat January 16th, 2024

@Tinywhisper11

I would be a veterinarian

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP January 16th, 2024

@twittytat awww that's a great job ❤❤ I hope that comes true for you ❤ but one warning tw) you may have to put your arm up a cows butt😱 that would be the downside of the job😂😂😂😂❤❤

load more
User Profile: imaginativeSailboat3028
imaginativeSailboat3028 January 17th, 2024

@Tinywhisper11

When I was five, I wanted to be a secret agent or a figure skater. Both sounded equally cool to me then!  

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP January 17th, 2024

@imaginativeSailboat3028 both sound equally cool still now, as a adult ❤❤

load more
User Profile: RinCisco
RinCisco January 18th, 2024

@Tinywhisper11 

I'd be an artist, but I can't draw for the life of me lol 


User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP January 18th, 2024

@RinCisco hey! Don't worry many famous rich artists can't draw😂😂😂 you can be one of those artists😂😂😂❤❤

User Profile: AnnaBanana06
AnnaBanana06 January 18th, 2024

@RinCisco i cant draw certain things but i tried and other people who see it mostly aprreciate it. They said art depends on peoples interpretation. I started doodling then sketching. In my University Days, i used to draw skelteal systems, details of bones, muscles. Cells and all but if i draw people it ba em caricature. Keep drawing, all of us are artists in our own rights.

load more
User Profile: sadcat13
sadcat13 January 18th, 2024

@Tinywhisper11 i am pretty much there lol. I used to be very charmed by cashiers at stores cause you know. Item go beep. So kind of getting to live it out now in the stationery store I work for. And not gonna lie, 5 year old me was right. Items indeed go beep 😁

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP January 18th, 2024

@sadcat13 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 awwww your so precious ❤ I love you😂😂😂😂😂

User Profile: sadcat13
sadcat13 January 18th, 2024

@Tinywhisper11 😊🌻

load more
load more
User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 March 12th, 2024

@Tinywhisper11

I'd be a ballerina or a vet <3

User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 May 4th, 2024

I'd either be a veterinarian or a ballerina. lol

SOOOO glad I didn't do either one!!! lol

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP May 4th, 2024

@jesusredeemedme2425 ballerina would be fun😁 get , I ain't sticking my hand up no cows butt😱

User Profile: jesusredeemedme2425
jesusredeemedme2425 May 5th, 2024

@Tinywhisper11

Thank you for that visual XD


NOT hehe

User Profile: Tinywhisper11
Tinywhisper11 OP May 5th, 2024

@jesusredeemedme2425 😂😂😂😂😂

load more
load more
load more