Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

If you had 1 big wish, what would you wish for (only selfish wishes allowed)? 😁

User Profile: KartikListener
KartikListener June 29th, 2023

If you had 1 big wish, what would you wish for (only selfish wishes allowed)? 😁

56
User Profile: Lake61
Lake61 August 22nd, 2023

I wish I could relax and be happy and do whatever makes me happy

User Profile: SimonNocedaStevenson
SimonNocedaStevenson September 14th, 2023

I wish to not being stranger to being loved. However, you may know how Genies' rules work, and so do I. It is like my commitment that I have been thinking of. Your experience is unique, that you won't get it from any other person. I am just going to tell you about that feeling, to make you understand how it works:


Never gonna give you up

Never gonna let you down

Never gonna run around and desert you

Never gonna let you cry

Never gonna say goodbye

Never gonna lie and hurt you.

User Profile: proudWinter87
proudWinter87 September 14th, 2023

To be able to see my sister more often 🥰 she lives on the literal other side of the world and she is my world ❤️



User Profile: calmTree1234
calmTree1234 September 14th, 2023

To find my one true love

User Profile: itzperfect
itzperfect September 14th, 2023

@KartikListener wish i could just not exist or disapper

1 reply
User Profile: Coffeesha
Coffeesha September 15th, 2023

@itzperfect Hey! You alright? You matter you know. I hope life rewards you in a sweet way.

load more
User Profile: TaylorTheFrog
TaylorTheFrog September 14th, 2023

@KartikListener

i want to own a book/floral shop !

User Profile: limesnlemons44
limesnlemons44 September 14th, 2023

@KartikListener I want to open up a giant DnD-themed tavern for nerds like me to drink and play DnD in. It would look just like a wooden tavern with the craft mugs and all and everybody would dress up for the games. It would be so much fun

User Profile: 9797HopeFulLyHope
9797HopeFulLyHope September 15th, 2023

, the one big wish I could have is to figure out who I truly am and what I want to do in life career wise. I wish the world would go back to the way it was I wish prices went so high for food. I wish there wasn't so much cruelty in the world and I wish Justin Trudeau would suffer like a true Canadian like the rest of us instead of squandering our tax dollars. How many times I wish I could help my 6 year old better feed her better and give her a better home.

User Profile: tiredandscared09
tiredandscared09 September 15th, 2023

@KartikListener to keep that one person to myself and with me forever and ever I guess......Or maybe success


User Profile: Coffeesha
Coffeesha September 15th, 2023

@KartikListener My 1 big wish would be to wish for many more wishes hehe 😁