If you were to release a funny song about history, the title would be?????
Let your imagination run wild😂😂😂
my title would be.....
Who wears short shorts, Napoleon wears short shorts
😂😂😂
@Tinywhisper11 a twist on a Billy joel classic....
We definitely started the fire😎
- Bubonic Twist
- Get Your Kicks in 1066
- Gimme My Phone
- When Mike Turned White1
- When the Assyrians Came
- The Schickelgruber Waltz2
- Romans & Persians & Goths, Oh My!
- Alamo Baby
- The Mongol Mash
- I Shot the President
Too bad I can't sing or play an instrument...it would be fun to make an album.
1Michael Jackson. And his skin bleaching.
2Schickelgruber was Adolf H1tler's real last name.
@slowdecline48 it might be fun for a while😂😂😂😂😂😂 till you get alot of hate crime and worse😂😂😂
@Tinywhisper11 How do you figure I'd catch that kind of flak? Because of a song about H1tler, or because of a song about Michael Jackson?...
That is a valid point, though. I would have to release the album under a pseudonym or "stage name"...& never use any photos of myself for publicity.
😆 Nice.
Whoever wrote that tune is the same guy who penned When Mike Turned White. 😏
@slowdecline48 The Mongol Mash lol
I was working on my stout pony one night
When my eyes beheld an eerie sight
For my horse archers began to arise
And suddenly to my surprise
They did the mash
The mongol mash
The mongol mash
It was a oriental smash
@genericbeing 😂 Excellent!
[cw: adult stuff, politics, humor with an edge]
Some more sorta-history-themed tunes for ya:
- The Soviet Mash
- OnlyF∆ns Life (a.k.a. With Legs Wide Open)
- Wage Worker 4 U
- Excuse for a Riot (Floyd's Song)
- Dirrty Munny
- Eyewall
- The Lewinsky Slide (suction remix)
- Zuckerstruck
- Chasing Payments
- Lenin On Me
- Hotel Glory
- The Mar-A-Lago Shuffle
- Don't Need the G.O.P.
- Rolling In the Debt
- Pull It On Over!
- Need You Now, Phone
- Siri-Placeable
- The NHS Says What?
- Oops, I MAGA'd Again
- Off Track in Iraq
- Jesus Take the Pill
- Harvey Said to Kanye...
- When Hamas Came to Town
- Southern Men (Cotton Gin On It)
- What More Can I Give Russia
- All I Could Do Was Lie
- Kill Edward Not...?
- Helene On Me
- Hugo First!
- Cretaceously Me
- The Redcoat Jam
- Arabia Has a Problem
- Beautiful Friar
- The Crusades Stomp
- Too Many Gods, India
- Sun Tzu Said It
- Stonedhenge
- Masada Blues
- The King is Dead, Long Live the King
- Pithecampin' Out
- Battle of the Belly Bulge
- Dangerously In Hock
- Viagra is a Man's Best Friend
- Blitzkrieg Temptation
- Socrates in Athens
- When Germans Vote
- I'd Rather Go Blind (In Bulgaria)
- When You Wish Upon a Tsar
- China 4-Eva
- Assyria Sends the Troops
- Later Boi (said Delilah)
- Raise the Escobar (powder remix)
No wonder he changed his name. :P
@Tinywhisper11
Wed, bed, behead.... It's hammer time
@Tinywhisper11 "A nod to Marie Antoinette"
@genericbeing You could make more than one song out of the French Revolution, for sure.
@slowdecline48 Oh yeah
@TinyWhisper11
When a man loves some power
Stop! In the name of political correctness
I want to hold your oil reserves
Can’t help falling in debt
Ain’t no sunshine when there’s smog
@PiecesOfWhoeverIWas Those song titles are the funniest I've seen in here so far!
@slowdecline48 @TinyWhisper11 Thank you! 😁

@Tinywhisper11 Worp, i dunno, lol, i think history is strange in many ways so the only title id thought it could be would be Worp.
@ChloieTaylor1985 🤔🤔🤔 time worp😁😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Boosting because I can ;)
@jesusredeemedme2425 That would be Winona Ryder's song. 😏