Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I wish I could tell everybody that...

User Profile: mylifeaseva
mylifeaseva July 21st, 2016

write what you wish everybody knew about you.smiley

3183
User Profile: redSkies330
redSkies330 February 28th, 2017

That I'm insecure but I can't! Because that makes me more insecure lol plus, I always make myself look confident so I fake it till I make it. Still, I'm more capable at fooling people my age to belive so.

User Profile: tornwillow
tornwillow February 28th, 2017

Im not someone who likes drugs but im caught in the struggle and scared

6 replies
User Profile: Mistress101
Mistress101 February 28th, 2017

@tornwillow Without a doubt, there are people who love you. Get help and go on your knees and beg God for strength to get through it. Share your dreams for yourself with God and ask that He helps you attain your goals. I will pray for you right now. Let the weak say I am strong!

3 replies
User Profile: tornwillow
tornwillow February 28th, 2017

@Mistress101 you have a beautiful heart xx god bless

2 replies
User Profile: Mistress101
Mistress101 February 28th, 2017

@tornwillow And so are you; ) Do you know that I have an older brother who has been a drug addiction for 20 years and I love him as much as I ever can? I tell him every time I see him (for two reasons. 1: he needs to hear it more because the life he's chosen doesn't offer love, 2: every time I see him could be the last time)and I have faith that one day I'll have him back. He knows this. Someone who loves you is waiting to be your strength. Reach out.

1 reply
User Profile: tornwillow
tornwillow February 28th, 2017

@Mistress101 sorry to hear your brother is in addiction as well, he is very lucky to have you! Dont loose your faith and belief in him and know he loves you very much xxx

load more
load more
load more
February 28th, 2017

@tornwillow I was caught for 12 years with heroin. Any drug can be beaten. 12,years clean 😊

1 reply
User Profile: Mistress101
Mistress101 February 28th, 2017

@Pleez that's amazing! I am thankful that you shared this. You're a ray of hope for me right now. Much love and respect. xx

load more
load more
February 28th, 2017

I'm sorry but I tried

User Profile: Cabroad1981
Cabroad1981 February 28th, 2017

I'm starting to transition from Male to Female and that's ok

1 reply
February 28th, 2017

@Cabroad1981 You do you! ❤

load more
User Profile: smallPandaxX
smallPandaxX February 28th, 2017

I wish I could tell everybody that I'm so sorry. I don't want to hurt anybody and I love my friends and family. But sometimes everything is too much for me.

February 28th, 2017

I'm sorry I get mad soo fast and I get irritated of my love ones even though I don't mean to . My emotions are confusing and I dont know what's going on with me but I'm working on it and I assume the worst in everything and I over think alot but I promise I'll soon get better

User Profile: offthebeat
offthebeat February 28th, 2017

I don't want to think or worry about their problems. I want it to all be about me. I want everyone to back off and let me deal with my issues without suffocating me with their own so I can't even focus my own mind.

1 reply
User Profile: Mistress101
Mistress101 February 28th, 2017

@offthebeat I once heard this: if you concern yourself with the problems of others, your own problems will seem smaller. Be thankful for people who love you. Maybe start by actually saying thank you out loud to anyone who does little things for you.

load more
User Profile: undefinedmachine
undefinedmachine February 28th, 2017

I have a mother I call my mom but she is my stepmom. She was in sales and is beautiful. But my birth mom is someone else. She is an emergency doctor that knows six different languages. I no longer speak to her since I was around 14. She tried to kill my sister with a hammer when she was 18 and lived with her. So I just call my stepmom my mom. My real mother loves around ten miles away. Its hard for me to ever tell anybody any of this.

1 reply
User Profile: undefinedmachine
undefinedmachine February 28th, 2017

@undefinedmachine *lives

load more
User Profile: Icecold14
Icecold14 February 28th, 2017

That I feel like a waste of space. I really need my friends' help...

User Profile: bigken
bigken February 28th, 2017

I think about suicide a lot becuase im so unhappy

1 reply
User Profile: KizumiStar
KizumiStar February 28th, 2017

@bigken I get you very well, as I think about suicide quite a lot myself, however I am always motivated and try to be strong and push through my urges with the thoughts that if I live through another day I am just proving to everyone who mocks me that I am better then they think I am. No matter how unhappy I am, if I push through then it proves to everyone that I am strong and not someone they can put down.

You just need to tell yourself that you are better than that and prove to everyone by not giving in, that you are strong willed and that you won't bow down to anyone <3

load more