I wish I could tell everybody that...
i don't really know what i'm doing
everything will work out eventually!!! as long as you work in being the best possible version of you
@justaprogrammer Amen!
My father tells me since I'm a little child that he loves me but also he will die soon (now he's 63, he smokes, doesn't go outside at all and drink more wine than water)
@Twinkly so sorry for that
I'm bisexual, and hate not being able to be myself because I'm scare people will judge me. That i can't find my style and use makeup because i feel that is like betrayal myself, i don't wanna be superficial
Although I may feel distant or angry, I don't really mean it and it's just my emotions playing up and the only reason I don't talk is incase I might say or do something I'll regret in the future
I wish I could tell everybody that I have bipolar deppresion and that people think they know what it is but they don't get it, they don't know that it's a lot harder than what it seems like. They think 'oh she's just sad she'll get over it ' well yes I'm sad but it's far more then that, I have crazy ass thoughts going through this brain, just one little joke can hurt me, I hate wearing tight shirts, I hate how I look, I hate everything about me, I have trust issues ,my favorite people don't know I exist , my parents are alcoholics, I hate school, and I feel like dieing +1000 more thoughts but I won't bother you. So yes I am sad, but more.
@AliviaB sorry to know u're felling bad, you're right i don't know how really it is but still i wanna encourage u to believe that one day everything will look better, even if it's just a little bit, it will happen and since then everything is going to get even better. I hope you believe, just do it, I'm doing the same with my depression ☺
I always worry all the time, thinking about being abandoned again. I'm so sick of people always leaving me. Why do they have to do that? I just need someone to stay by my side. I didn't do anything wrong so why.
People at work: "You underestimate me and the difficulty of my job. Don't devalue what you don't fully understand"
Pretty much everybody else: "Thank you for your support and for believing in me. It matters more than you might think."
don't you think this is sort of abusive in a way? Why do you always force her to do that? You think you're so loud and loveable. But to be honest, you're rude. You're pretty selfish at times, and you just absolutely seem to love manipulating your friends and make them feel guilty for you or about something for you. It's so. freaking. stupid. And by the way, no. He hasn't changed me. He hasn't made me worse. You were like a sister to me, my bestfriend. But now, you're just being way too clingy and I feel like you're trying to break us apart. I thought you were supportive of me. I know, best friends/sisters wait for the right time to step in but this is the wrong time. Absolutely. Seriously, he's always there, he actually speaks to me and manages to work things out when something is wrong. But you, you don't say anything. You just wait until you think I'm happy again. You don't make a single effort to actually work anything out.It drives me crazy. You always hide yourself from everyone else. Please, for once. Show me you trust me and that I can trust you. I don't even know if you like me anymore. I'm sorry.
I feel unwanted by my own parents. I am 24.
