Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I wish I could tell everybody that...

User Profile: mylifeaseva
mylifeaseva July 21st, 2016

write what you wish everybody knew about you.smiley

3183
August 31st, 2017

That in fact I want romantic, warm, genuine, sweet, loving, tender cuddling closer with a man I love and could just be myself loving and caring.

August 31st, 2017

You can get through anything, even if it seems like you can't. All you need to do is ask the right people for help.

User Profile: captainanxiety
captainanxiety August 31st, 2017

I wish i could have my old life back

1 reply
User Profile: DoORTry
DoORTry August 31st, 2017

@captainanxiety

Same here.

load more
User Profile: Crisblues
Crisblues August 31st, 2017

Teachers, I'm not stupid. I'm just scared to make mistakes and well, I just can't. That doesn't mean I don't know the answer.

Classmates, maybe sometimes I seem to be really shy, unsociable and even rude... But, everytime I'm saying hi to you, you ignore me or there's many people around and I get anxious and really, having a conversation with you is really hard for me.

Sorry I can't smile all the time or be extrovert. I'm doing my best and working really hard to be heppy !

User Profile: DoORTry
DoORTry August 31st, 2017

Depression can be overwhelming, and i just need a close friend whom i can just open up too.

User Profile: Smallkitten02
Smallkitten02 August 31st, 2017

I wish I could tell everyone that I'm trying, it's just that some days are harder than others.

User Profile: SammyLouise
SammyLouise August 31st, 2017

I'm not ok and so overwhelmed right now

August 31st, 2017

Being successfull doesn't make you happy. I wanted to be the best and I believed that this bring me friends, love and higher self-esteem. Path leading to this aim was full of pain, loneliness, sleepless nights, panic attacks and anxiety. I've survived three suicidal attempts, but nobody at my work cared about me that time. My boss told me then 'You have more free time in hospital' and gave me another work to do. But my mother was with me all the time and that's the reason I've decided that I want to live. Still can't forget her tears when she saw me in hospital.

Finally, I left my research team, in which I worked, and started a new life. For all of you, who are reading this - take care of yourselves and don't let others make you feel worthless. YOU ARE IMPORTANT, YOU ARE LOVED, YOU ARE UNIQUE!!! YOU ARE THE REASON WHY SOMEONE WANTS TO LIVE!!! BE KIND TO OTHER PEOPLE, BUT AT FIRST - BE KIND TO YOURSELF.

User Profile: orthophosphoricAcid
orthophosphoricAcid August 31st, 2017

I'm just really sorry for acting offensively and being touchy. I don't mean to hurt anyone, it's just something that takes control over me and my behavior at times. I hate feeling remorse when I'm "myself" again. I'm sorry.

User Profile: yotta
yotta August 31st, 2017

life is too short not to love someone backbroken heart