Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I wish I could tell everybody that...

User Profile: mylifeaseva
mylifeaseva July 21st, 2016

write what you wish everybody knew about you.smiley

3183
User Profile: Rebekahwriter13
Rebekahwriter13 September 1st, 2017

I'm a rich successful writer

User Profile: Brookiejasmine
Brookiejasmine September 1st, 2017

I'm so lonely at school every day. I have "friends", but I wish I could do something about it. It feels like everything's holding me back. I want to...but I can't.

2 replies
User Profile: Tealover17
Tealover17 September 1st, 2017

@Brookiejasmine I know were too different people but i get u i feel the same way a lot with my friends. Like knowing they're there but u still feel like ur lonely. Maybe cause u dont feel comfortable being yourself or sharing info.

1 reply
User Profile: Brookiejasmine
Brookiejasmine September 1st, 2017

@Tealover17 Yeah, you're right. But I wish I could be myself. And I don't know what it is, but I can only do that around a few people.

load more
load more
User Profile: norochan
norochan September 1st, 2017

I don't care that much about any of my friends, and that scares me.

I'm not even sure if they care about me either.

User Profile: LoveMuffin123
LoveMuffin123 September 1st, 2017

I'm dying on the inside.

User Profile: Tealover17
Tealover17 September 1st, 2017

That im an asexual. Ik it may seem a bit stupid or not a big deal but im a panromantic asexual n i just dont feel...like. They'll be nice. A lot of my close friends grew up with homophobic parents n i feel like i am hiding part of who i am...am i being a bad friend. (The closet is suffocating..)

1 reply
User Profile: OnBearFeet
OnBearFeet September 1st, 2017

@Tealover17 Demisexual here, probably panromantic, closeted to my family but out to my friends. I feel ya. *offers you dragon-shaped cake*

load more
User Profile: Raaziel
Raaziel September 1st, 2017

Having a hard time digging myself out of the hole I've dug myself into, I have a bad habit of being a doormat and allow people to walk all over me. It's gotten to the point where I don't want to even interact with people because I fear that they will just walk all over me too

User Profile: sevens
sevens September 1st, 2017

I am happy that my legs work

User Profile: Jaeteuk
Jaeteuk September 1st, 2017

My smiles and laughter is not the real me.

User Profile: ItsjustDenisse
ItsjustDenisse September 1st, 2017

I'm not a bad person, I'm just a human being with flaws, but if you decide to know me you'll find a great friend, an awesome life partner, with all my mistakes I'm an awesome person :)

User Profile: turquoisePine1459
turquoisePine1459 September 1st, 2017

i wish i could tell everyone that i'm so numb that i don't care what happens anymore. i'll make reckless decisions even when i think of the consequence. honestly my life means nothing to me. it shows that there's no point to anything at all. i've tried to tell people this. but no one understands and i hate when people say they do understand because they never do

3 replies
User Profile: CoinFountain
CoinFountain September 1st, 2017

@turquoisePine1459

For a while I felt so much apathy that I needed meds to not feel like I wanted to just drive off the road into a tree or a wall or something. It is extremely hard if not impossible to see any meaning in life if active serotonin drops dangerously low. I don't claim to understand everything but I know it's possible to find meaning or create it in life after a certain amount of recovery from not wanting to be alive anymore. The meds may not even be needed with enough other self-care but it was nesessary for me to regain enough energy and serotonin to be able to do that self-care process and to see that it wasn't impossible as the apathy was making it seem.

2 replies
User Profile: turquoisePine1459
turquoisePine1459 September 1st, 2017

@CoinFountain

That's actually exactly how it is/how it's been for too long. if medication worked for you, i might try some possibly sooner or later. thanks for that by the way

1 reply
User Profile: CoinFountain
CoinFountain September 1st, 2017

@turquoisePine1459

You're welcome. :)

load more
load more
load more