Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I wish I could tell everybody that...

User Profile: mylifeaseva
mylifeaseva July 21st, 2016

write what you wish everybody knew about you.smiley

3183
User Profile: soph1a
soph1a September 1st, 2017

I want their attention. I want people to go out of their way and to tell me that they care. To show to me that they care.

User Profile: pointseven
pointseven September 1st, 2017

That I want to talk openly about mental health issues but I know its too awkward and embarrasing for them.

User Profile: LeviJ
LeviJ September 1st, 2017

That nobody but God knows knows who, on the inside, I actually am. I've dropped so many clues over the past 3 years to my parents so they'll figure out I have depression, anxiety and am struggling with my sexual orientation. My relationship with them isn't strong enough for me to walk in and tell them, and I feel so alone....

I'm stressed to death! I've started something WAY too big, I won $500 from my school to help my community and I decided to help a small slum near me (I'm a missionary's son in Cambodia) and I'm finding to SO hard to start! I'm not sure I can do this! I find myself constantly battling with myself because one side says I've done the right thing and the other says WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!!!!!

I don't know how much longer I can take any of this anymore! I'm 15 for goodness sake!

User Profile: CheyannaWilliams11142001
CheyannaWilliams11142001 September 1st, 2017

Three weeks have gone by and i felt sad and depress but the 7 cups have help me and i am still moving on and also my ex-bf wanted to get back with me so we are back to 2gether again. :)

#I am feeling good today feel alot happy now :) thx for the support 7 cups.

User Profile: Lonelykate
Lonelykate September 1st, 2017

I feel like a failure. I finally gave in on my working condition. I am looking to disability. I give up. I tried and tried everyday at work. I constantly push myself to work. I feel like life will just be more fulfilling if I quit and get disability benefits. If I can get disability insurance with a part time job, I will be happy. Even if I can't, I will feel better getting the things I want to get done with more time on my hands. I will have medical insurance and some money from the government to live. I need some support. I want to cry.

User Profile: pinkTea
pinkTea September 1st, 2017

Feel so anxious right now even i cant start to relax and get to bed. God please help me

September 1st, 2017

I wish I could tell everybody that I need help. Emotionally, physically,spiritually. Also it breaks my heart that they talk behind my back and that I need support because I am almost at a breaking point.

User Profile: decisiveCat7334
decisiveCat7334 September 1st, 2017

I am hurting.... most people think that i am just dramatic but deep inside me I am falling apart. The mask that Im wearing is making me miserable.

Every time that is silent a black shadow engulfs my entire being and it's killing me softly...

Somebody save me

User Profile: logios
logios September 1st, 2017

That the lack of compassion is killing the planet!
It's frustrating to see so many panhandlers making more income per day than I do working parttime!
Rent is too high!
people are too greedy!

1 reply
September 1st, 2017

@logios

Me. Too.

Me. Too. :'(

load more
User Profile: eisan
eisan September 1st, 2017

I wish I could tell everybody how I'm feeling. That I was depressed for some time and also the reason behind it. I wish I could tell them that I don't feel happy anymore. Or rather, I wish I would be ABLE to tell them. Or just to be able to share my feelings because I never do. With anyone. I wish I could tell everyone how much I love them, but I never do. I wish I could tell them how lonely I feel when they keep me out of things or when I'm at dorm and they don't even send me a message for few days. I wish they knew how much I want to have real friends and how sad I am because I don't. I wish I could tell them how negative is my view of myself sometimes. But sometimes I don't even want them to know. Because that'd feel like they are forced to talk or spend time with me more. I don't want to be that bothersome.

1 reply
September 1st, 2017

@eisan

I wish you could too. I'm glad you are speaking though, what I and do many feel also. Thankyou.

load more