Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I wish I could tell everybody that...

User Profile: mylifeaseva
mylifeaseva July 21st, 2016

write what you wish everybody knew about you.smiley

3183
User Profile: charmingBanana7016
charmingBanana7016 May 11th, 2018

I literally just signed up, hello everyone!

I just want to say, its so hard being in a relationship when you are mentally ill. I really feel so alone in this. I also noticed its not talked about a lot. I mean I have no way of uunderstanding how to make it right and it's killing me. My up and down moods. I just feel like soon enough he will be gone and I hate the thought. I can't seem to make it roght. How do you make it right? How do you do anything? All i think will be left if his resentment towards me and im so so tired of trying to be "fixed" when I am just not!

User Profile: GodsBabyGirl1981
GodsBabyGirl1981 May 11th, 2018

That I am not doing as good as they think I am. If they only knew what was going on on the inside.

User Profile: optimisticStrings3347
optimisticStrings3347 May 11th, 2018

The smile I have worn for awhile is false. That inside I

User Profile: braveGrapefruit7609
braveGrapefruit7609 May 12th, 2018

I do not want to go on holiday with my mum next week as i find holidays so stressful. There is a lot of packing and planning to do. When i get back there is the stress of doing all the washing and getting bassc supplies of food in such as bread and milk. I do not think that holidays are relaxing at all. They are just a waste of money and effort.

User Profile: unassumingSugar8529
unassumingSugar8529 May 12th, 2018

Mindfulness exercises have a way of calming me back to reality

User Profile: RecoveringFlower
RecoveringFlower May 13th, 2018

Depression is ruining my life

User Profile: CoreDad87
CoreDad87 May 13th, 2018

There's always someone to reach out to. It only takes a second

User Profile: PercyG32604
PercyG32604 May 13th, 2018

I wish I could tell everybody that I am still struggling with selfharm and that I still have suicidal thoughts.

2 replies
User Profile: Poptart19
Poptart19 May 22nd, 2018

@PercyG32604 Pls feel free to reach out to me. I am new on here, but its never easy when youre in that battle.

1 reply
User Profile: PercyG32604
PercyG32604 May 22nd, 2018

@Poptart19

Thank you for the generous offer. It means so much to me to know you care. Thank you.

load more
load more
User Profile: tluper6491
tluper6491 May 13th, 2018

How much I love and appreciate them and how sorry I am for being such a burden because of the pain I'm in.

User Profile: purpleMap5053
purpleMap5053 May 14th, 2018

I am not at all who they think I am.