Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I wish I could tell everybody that...

User Profile: mylifeaseva
mylifeaseva July 21st, 2016

write what you wish everybody knew about you.smiley

3183
User Profile: Ghsthntr6
Ghsthntr6 April 7th, 2021

People need to take the time to know me not pass judgement based on outside appearance

User Profile: DaisyBeeBlooming
DaisyBeeBlooming April 18th, 2021

I wish I could tell everybody that.....I am a really great friend to have and that I cannot help the way I look and speak. I have always had my own mind. I wish that other's especially women wouldn't assume that I'm stuck up when in fact I'm really just a shy quiet person. If people would take the time to actually talk to me, they would learn a whole lot that may be completely opposite as to what they are thinking of me. Friends are not hard to come by. It's the one's who judge the book by it's cover without turning the first page. (I wasn't trying to make this deep but it's something that bothers me in my heart). 🌻❤

User Profile: Adri89
Adri89 April 19th, 2021

I WISH I COULD TELL EVERYBOCY THAT I have constant nightmares that keep me up all night. Since the pandemic started they have gotten worse & worse.

I wish that I could explain these nightmares to my family & friends, but they are just to terrifying to relive & explain to other people.
cryingcryingcryingcryingcryingcryingcryingcryingcryingcryingcryingcryingcryingcryingcrying

User Profile: Ivy229
Ivy229 April 28th, 2021

I wish you could see through my fragile feelings and discover what I have buried for so long...under this icy and cold surface that is hidden from everyone. I wish you could look deep into my eyes and feel my fast heartbeats with your hand...then ...no words would be needed.

I wish I could tell you what was really going on inside my head and body because I cannot put my thoughts/feelings/emotions/actions in words.

User Profile: makeupmymind
makeupmymind May 2nd, 2021

I don't know what I am doing anymore. I'm scared. I am hurting--physically, emotionally & mentally. I'm confused, don't know where I belong.

User Profile: LindseyLobotomy
LindseyLobotomy May 3rd, 2021

I wish I could tell everybody to take a moment, stop what your doing for just a moment, take a moment for yourself and just breathe. Give yourself a moment to return to center and collect yourself. <3

User Profile: blissedNblessed
blissedNblessed February 12th, 2022

That I am sick and I am dying and I am so so scared.

2 replies
User Profile: loyalCurrent2762
loyalCurrent2762 September 26th, 2022

@blissedNblessed

so sorry to hear this, I think it sucks but I will tell you this (if you have a bucket list) do IT. you deserve it, (or at least attempt it) enjoy your life. you are in my prayers

User Profile: SoulfulSound
SoulfulSound September 26th, 2022

@blissedNblessed love and prayers for you

load more
User Profile: Iamspoons
Iamspoons September 26th, 2022

That I don't want to be here. I don't want to be anywhere.

Most places are OK but not where I want to be. School is stressful, home is stressful, camp (which has been my happy place for years) is stressful. I want to be anywhere but here.

User Profile: impartialCity8671
impartialCity8671 September 26th, 2022

After pondering on this question for 30 minutes, I realized what I want everyone to know is I believe in you.

User Profile: CamoHat2020
CamoHat2020 September 26th, 2022

I wish everyone could understand how much weight we all carry at times, especially some that are right in front of us