Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I wish I could tell everybody that...

User Profile: mylifeaseva
mylifeaseva July 21st, 2016

write what you wish everybody knew about you.smiley

3183
User Profile: loyalCurrent2762
loyalCurrent2762 September 26th, 2022

@mylifeaseva

the truth about the NARCISSITIC GF that I was with for 2 and 1/2 years. As I know she is smearing my name

User Profile: compassionateCar7091
compassionateCar7091 September 26th, 2022

i love having a peaceful life

User Profile: yellowBlueberry1030
yellowBlueberry1030 September 26th, 2022

@mylifeaseva i wish everybody knew that i’m not actually the person they know. i’m struggling a lot and i tend to hide that very well. i may act in certain ways that say certain things about me. i’m not who they think i am. i’m not that bubbly person who likes to joke around. i want them to know the real me. the introvert me. the socially anxious me. the one who is struggling.

User Profile: WittyClement3107
WittyClement3107 September 26th, 2022

@mylifeaseva I wish people could feel that I get sad too

User Profile: Theamani
Theamani September 27th, 2022

i wish to tell everybody that life is so hard already! plz be honest with others and not play games to hurt them. its hurt soo much.

1 reply
User Profile: loyalCurrent2762
loyalCurrent2762 September 28th, 2022

@Theamani

DITTO sounds like you dated/married a narcissist and I have done it twice. The second one caught me with my guard down, and I never realized it. Almost 3 years of feeling less and less like a person until she just discarded me like a squashed bug.

you ever want to compare notes, and just vent I am here

load more
User Profile: blueVase1536
blueVase1536 September 27th, 2022

@mylifeaseva I wish everybody knew that I tried..very hard...

User Profile: Apollorosedove
Apollorosedove September 27th, 2022

That I try my best at pleasing everyone but it can get so tiring sometimes. I’m sensitive to what people say, even if it’s a joke i’ll probably still remember what they said months later even if i don’t want to.


1 reply
User Profile: loyalCurrent2762
loyalCurrent2762 September 28th, 2022

@Apollorosedove

that is my problem as well (sensitivity) I know how that feels, and it is not cool. if you ever need to vent I am here as I like sharing as well

load more
September 27th, 2022

@mylifeaseva That I don’t hate people I’m just afraid. Social anxiety is not something to be taken lightly

1 reply
User Profile: loyalCurrent2762
loyalCurrent2762 September 28th, 2022

@spectacularCandy789

so sorry to hear this, but if you ever need to go out, I'll be your wing man and get you out of the situation whatever it may be (if that is what you are scared of)


load more
User Profile: Linds2023
Linds2023 September 27th, 2022

@mylifeaseva

I suffer from depression daily even though everything looks happy

1 reply
User Profile: loyalCurrent2762
loyalCurrent2762 September 28th, 2022

@Linds2023

i know the feeling and it sucks (but keep your head up) you are not alone anytime you want to chat hit me up

load more
User Profile: modestOcean8542
modestOcean8542 September 28th, 2022

That I’m tired of everything and I need a break