Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One skill i'd like to learn is.....[fill in the blank]

User Profile: Laura
Laura March 6th, 2017

One skill i'd like to learn is.....[fill in the blank]

ARCHIVED - NEW Posts will be removed

983
User Profile: Zeraphim
Zeraphim September 26th, 2017

I'd like to learn how to value myself

User Profile: Amron
Amron September 26th, 2017

Dance tango

User Profile: Garfieldfan
Garfieldfan September 26th, 2017

I'd like to learn social skills better.

User Profile: EllieKB
EllieKB September 26th, 2017

i'd love to speak at least one foreign language fluently

User Profile: sympatheticJet1977
sympatheticJet1977 September 26th, 2017

Speak French fluently

User Profile: soothingSnow1417
soothingSnow1417 September 26th, 2017

Contemporary dancing. I'm currently learning Blood Sweat and Tears (any fellow ARMYs ??) but it'd be so cool to get better at dancing because it's so fun.

User Profile: mich0521
mich0521 September 26th, 2017

The skill to make anyone say Yes to whatever you want and need that person to do.!

1 reply
User Profile: rationalFriendLOL
rationalFriendLOL September 26th, 2017

@mich0521 you mean, Manipulation?

load more
User Profile: Kimmeh
Kimmeh September 26th, 2017

Sign language, and I'd like to learn to play the cello!

User Profile: emisdelirious
emisdelirious September 26th, 2017

how to be independent

User Profile: Baxe
Baxe September 26th, 2017

Id like to play the Piano