One skill i'd like to learn is.....[fill in the blank]
One skill i'd like to learn is.....[fill in the blank]
ARCHIVED - NEW Posts will be removed
Skill to help others.
Being able to pick up languages easily
How to open up to people without fear of judgement
Definately would love to speak fluent Spanish!
I know this is for the youth but f* the youth. :)
Oh, I love the kids. Calm down.
But f* it, ya know?
Like it matters if I share sh* 🙂
To learn multiple languages easily.
sign language and cook
Speak Korean. It would help me better intergrate myself into the culture and make friends.
@proactiveLunch6806 That's so awesome! Korean is such a fun language to learn
surfing ;)
@OpenWindow
greatest thing I ever learned. It wasnt about the ride, it was the experience. Sitting on a board is more difficult than it looks. W my mistress everything goes away. Sitting in the sun, harmonic music of the sea, close your eyes, put your hands in the water and repeat, relax and flow. Its a spiritual change. Its not how to surf, it why we surf that must be learned. Enjoy. Mahalo!
I would like to learn how to fly a plane
@blueMap851
You go. Cessnas are totally safe. :/
cool hobby, tho.