Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

One skill i'd like to learn is.....[fill in the blank]

User Profile: Laura
Laura March 6th, 2017

One skill i'd like to learn is.....[fill in the blank]

ARCHIVED - NEW Posts will be removed

983
User Profile: Havingfuninthesnow
Havingfuninthesnow April 12th, 2018

Nurses don't know everything and should listen to patients and the fire department and Doctors should help people.

User Profile: rationalFriendLOL
rationalFriendLOL April 21st, 2018

undying will

User Profile: Tinycupcake
Tinycupcake April 21st, 2018

I wanna learn to draw

User Profile: TylerXDurden
TylerXDurden April 27th, 2018

I'd like to learn Dutch so when I move to the Netherlands, I won't stand out as a idiotic American tourist. Maybe some German too.

User Profile: IceQueen90
IceQueen90 April 27th, 2018

Drawing :)

User Profile: Zeraphim
Zeraphim April 27th, 2018

I'd like to learn how to de-escalate tension between people so that a physical fight can be prevented before it has a chance to start - being able to mediate arguments so as to keep the peace.

User Profile: emotionalMaple9419
emotionalMaple9419 April 27th, 2018

I'd like to learn to express my pain through drawing.

I have so many pent up feelings that need to be let out.

I am hoping to have the courage to take a drawing class.

User Profile: GodsBabyGirl1981
GodsBabyGirl1981 April 27th, 2018

I want to learn to paint like Bob Ross and other painters , draw, play violin like Lindsey Stirling I ha so much I want to learn to do

1 reply
User Profile: GodsBabyGirl1981
GodsBabyGirl1981 April 27th, 2018

@GodsBabyGirl1981

i meant to say have not ha

load more
User Profile: BellaStorm17
BellaStorm17 April 27th, 2018

Ive always wanted to learn pole dancing.I think it would be amazing

User Profile: kayleighdreamer
kayleighdreamer April 27th, 2018

One skill I would like to learn would be drawing.