Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Share a good moment with the person you lost!

User Profile: Mel
Mel September 6th, 2020

Loosing a loved one can be a terrible time, but let's make this thread a bit more positive. Today I'd like you to share with us a good, fun moment that you had with the person or animal you lost. Let's be happy that you met them and got to spend good times with them Red heart

Please share below!

(It's ok if you don't have a particular one & want to share a general feeling - everything is welcomed!

7
User Profile: greenNectarine3734
greenNectarine3734 September 9th, 2020

@Mel I have been really missing my sister this week i miss talking to her and laughing together it's been 3 months since she died I wish she was here right now

1 reply
User Profile: Mel
Mel OP September 13th, 2020

@greenNectarine3734 I'm very sorry for your loss Red heart siblings are important parts of our life and it's so reasonable you miss her. Sending you lots of hugs.

load more
User Profile: lovelyWords13
lovelyWords13 August 11th, 2021

My Father who said to me your not just my daughter but also my best friend .. Miss him so much passed away 12 years ago but forever in my heart heart

2 replies
User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz August 12th, 2021

@lovelyWords13
That's exactly how I feel about my Mom, it doesn't get easier you just learn to cope with it because you don't have an option.

1 reply
User Profile: lovelyWords13
lovelyWords13 August 12th, 2021
heart@lazyKatz
Thank you :) I know this is true
load more
load more