Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What Made You Smile Today?

User Profile: caringSmiles20
caringSmiles20 January 25th, 2015

Share here what made you smile today?

8360
User Profile: PurpleSkies
PurpleSkies May 21st, 2015

Getting a letter from my daughter!

User Profile: littleDog7101
littleDog7101 May 21st, 2015

My own inner love.

User Profile: gdscrooked
gdscrooked May 21st, 2015

Talking to a friend.

User Profile: thatukulelegirl
thatukulelegirl May 21st, 2015

There's no reason for me to smile.

1 reply
User Profile: Hydrangea03
Hydrangea03 May 21st, 2015

*hugs* I hope you feel better soon.

load more
User Profile: Juste
Juste May 21st, 2015

My chamber group is finally pulling itself together before our upcoming final performance of the year.

User Profile: ann5aswim
ann5aswim May 21st, 2015

Nothing

User Profile: Lspisawesome
Lspisawesome May 21st, 2015

Just being genuinely grateful that I have a great a family, a job and lots of love around.

User Profile: PineappleRoad77
PineappleRoad77 May 21st, 2015

A little, silly thing made me smile today -- seeing how I finished some chores! Hooray! :)

Aside from that, hearing my father's voice over the phone and of course, seeing my partner's face. I guess I smile a lot, eh? LOL!

User Profile: Miki339
Miki339 May 21st, 2015

smileySeeing my friend smile made me smile

User Profile: kaw
kaw May 21st, 2015

My cat ^^