Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What Made You Smile Today?

User Profile: caringSmiles20
caringSmiles20 January 25th, 2015

Share here what made you smile today?

8360
User Profile: discreetOcean7180
discreetOcean7180 May 24th, 2015

chatting one on one made me smile today

User Profile: hiya10shahara
hiya10shahara May 24th, 2015

Talking about some funny staffs made me smile today...

User Profile: ThymeSeries007
ThymeSeries007 May 24th, 2015

Smiling is Free. Why not. I'msmile because I feel happy inside.

User Profile: Notsoglee323
Notsoglee323 May 24th, 2015

Finally got my broken garden fence fixed. I know, I know but it was burst for 2 years

User Profile: crimsonSea7211
crimsonSea7211 May 24th, 2015

Snapchatting one of my classmates whom I have a close relationship with

User Profile: batwloha
batwloha May 24th, 2015

I helped my grandma (who just got out of surgery) make stove top cookies (her favorite). (:

User Profile: affectionateDime175
affectionateDime175 May 24th, 2015

I had a solo in church today and it went really well.

User Profile: Mikax
Mikax May 24th, 2015

Seeing my brother happy :')

User Profile: RavenousSoul
RavenousSoul May 24th, 2015

Went to the corner store because I really wanted some chips, pop, and a little something with a bit of chocolate. Got to the register, my total was five cents over what I had. The clerk looked at me when I told him and said, "don't worry about it, it's cool." That made me smile.

User Profile: vgv22
vgv22 May 24th, 2015

Nothing, and thats just sad...

2 replies
User Profile: Gauchellie
Gauchellie May 24th, 2015

*virtual hug* - I hope that helps at least a little

1 reply
User Profile: vgv22
vgv22 May 25th, 2015

Thank you so much :)

load more
load more