Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What Made You Smile Today?

User Profile: caringSmiles20
caringSmiles20 January 25th, 2015

Share here what made you smile today?

8360
User Profile: Darkular
Darkular May 27th, 2015

I was really happy when I finished a soundtrack I was making with a newly installed app I got today. It was good that's why I was happy 😊

User Profile: Tamaracherry
Tamaracherry May 27th, 2015

My boyfriend and art

User Profile: Ledzeppers784
Ledzeppers784 May 27th, 2015

I got my eyes checked out and got glasses the eye care place was so professional and easy going I'm happy it wasnt a nerve racking experience. :)

User Profile: generousSky725
generousSky725 May 27th, 2015

Met a name same friend after years.... Once upon a time almost my bestie... Talked to her n one of her friend n laughed out my heart was very happy... :)

User Profile: courageousTangerine6076
courageousTangerine6076 May 27th, 2015

My mum reassuring me 😊

User Profile: Lilacbreeze76
Lilacbreeze76 May 27th, 2015

I always have to talk to my mom when I. Have anxiety

load more
User Profile: Bla123
Bla123 May 27th, 2015

Hoy hable con un amigo con el cual haciamucho no hablabamos, siempre me saca una sonrisa.

I was able to eat a good lunch. That made me smile.

User Profile: jayennifer
jayennifer May 27th, 2015

I am happy that I will be finished with my outpatient program tomorrow.

User Profile: Amy1160
Amy1160 May 27th, 2015

I wrote a song for my friend to sing which was amazing..... :-) :-)

User Profile: MissMoonlight73
MissMoonlight73 May 27th, 2015

Coffee....smiley