Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What Made You Smile Today?

User Profile: caringSmiles20
caringSmiles20 January 25th, 2015

Share here what made you smile today?

8360
User Profile: Wheel7438
Wheel7438 May 30th, 2015

Waking up with my dogs next to me, the birds chirping,and the sunshine through the window. And my husband laying next to me.smiley

User Profile: MusicIsLife09
MusicIsLife09 May 30th, 2015

Nothing.

1 reply
User Profile: candy93
candy93 May 30th, 2015

Sorry to hear that :( Just remember...tomorrow is always a new day with no mistakes in it. :)

load more
User Profile: IamtheCoolest
IamtheCoolest May 30th, 2015

I made a cartoon decal that really looks like my boyfriend and I.

User Profile: generousSouth2703
generousSouth2703 May 30th, 2015

Waking up and knowing I'm alive and survived the night.

User Profile: yFrank
yFrank May 30th, 2015

I no longer experience panic attack since it all started for me last year in October. Thank God. At times I would caught myself sensing it but no more racing heartbeat or fear -- so I let it go on and do some breathing exercise with psyching myself. I really don't rely on medicines. So today, I was watching the kids at home do their playing and seeing how happy life could be, that, more than anything else it is a choice.

It is in the simplest things we find true joys.

User Profile: ThymeSeries007
ThymeSeries007 May 30th, 2015

Today I smile becauseI learn a magic word from my friend.

He calls me brave girl for saying "NO"
He encourage me to say NO when I feel uncomfortable.
I have aright to say NO.

A word that some people dare not say!

User Profile: ivoryTurtle3852
ivoryTurtle3852 May 30th, 2015

My one month old daughter smiling up at me

User Profile: bubbleCranberry2923
bubbleCranberry2923 May 30th, 2015

Reading yournewlights post about smiles

User Profile: jwkelly626
jwkelly626 May 30th, 2015

A positive review in my 7 cupsprofile.

User Profile: esther1453
esther1453 May 30th, 2015

Life is tough to even smile. It's hard