Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What Made You Smile Today?

User Profile: caringSmiles20
caringSmiles20 January 25th, 2015

Share here what made you smile today?

8360
User Profile: niamh333
niamh333 June 3rd, 2015

My flatmate and best friend got offered a scholarship to uni for post grad study and I could not be prouder of her!

User Profile: JoshLovesChu
JoshLovesChu June 3rd, 2015

I get to see my wonderful boyfriend after a week of being gone yay! i cant help but to smile when i think of him heart

User Profile: JustARandomUnicorn
JustARandomUnicorn June 3rd, 2015

Same!!!! heart

load more
User Profile: karen38
karen38 June 3rd, 2015

shopping!!

User Profile: Smilelikethis15
Smilelikethis15 June 3rd, 2015

7 CUPS OF TEA!!!!

User Profile: DianaPrince
DianaPrince June 3rd, 2015

I'm going to Rome tomorrow! Girly holiday yay❤️

User Profile: helpfulParadise61
helpfulParadise61 June 3rd, 2015

Calling an old friend and picking up right where you left off :)

User Profile: Morganna3
Morganna3 June 3rd, 2015

I went shopping with my best friend and giggled all day. It felt so good :)

User Profile: Zingone
Zingone January 13th, 2020

@Morganna3 someone took me out for dinner with my twin brother

load more
User Profile: SighingChild
SighingChild June 3rd, 2015

When my boyfriend told me to sit by him when I thought he was mad at me🙈

User Profile: hope12346
hope12346 June 3rd, 2015

my boyfriend that even after giving me bad news, he said he wants to marry me

User Profile: theleogirl29
theleogirl29 January 10th, 2020

@hope12346 I just wanted to reply to your text there congrats I think and I'm happy he makes u so happy you deserve it

load more
User Profile: UmbraCrux
UmbraCrux June 3rd, 2015

What made me smile today?
-My Abra evolved and I beat the Dewford Gym in pokemon Emerald
-A Sam Smith song played that I totally forgot existed
-Neon Trees has a really cute video for Song I Can't Listen To now
-Superfruit(youtube chanel) sang Hip Hop goes Broadway and I died
Not a great day, but it's the little things that count.