Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What Made You Smile Today?

User Profile: caringSmiles20
caringSmiles20 January 25th, 2015

Share here what made you smile today?

8360
User Profile: darkSoul13
darkSoul13 June 4th, 2015

Mr. Georgebought me food

User Profile: peachy2015
peachy2015 June 4th, 2015

Planning my vacation to Miami

User Profile: modestIdea8882
modestIdea8882 June 4th, 2015

nothing as yet...

User Profile: amerock1987
amerock1987 June 4th, 2015

Listening to the birds when I was at the park.

User Profile: limeTown3821
limeTown3821 June 4th, 2015

My cat being extra cuddly todayfor some reason.smiley

User Profile: JustDustInSpace
JustDustInSpace June 4th, 2015

A girl out of my league is now my girlfriend. What made me smile even more is that I forgot how relationships work and now I don't know what to do.

User Profile: zenixx
zenixx June 4th, 2015

my cousins

User Profile: Silentlistener97
Silentlistener97 June 4th, 2015

@zenixx same here haha! Today i taught my 6 year old cousin how to draw an apple and a house, and it was the most hilarious and cutest thing ever cheeky

User Profile: zenixx
zenixx June 4th, 2015

awww that's cute....i was crying n she made me laugh telling random things

User Profile: Silentlistener97
Silentlistener97 June 4th, 2015

tnaww omg thats so adorable <3 Gotta love cousins ahah! Glad you felt better!

I too was feeling super low'ish and then when i started drawing with him it was so funny that it made my mood so much better :3 heart @zenixx

User Profile: zenixx
zenixx June 4th, 2015

I can imagine that♡♥I don't have any small cousins but have a brother who is very annoying:D

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: OhhKay
OhhKay February 21st, 2020

@zenixx

SAME! Cousins are the best.

load more
User Profile: BlueStrawberry5
BlueStrawberry5 June 4th, 2015

Remembering when I first met my current boyfriend years agoand thinking he was so hot and that I would never have the courage to talk to him 😂

User Profile: OhhKay
OhhKay February 21st, 2020

@BlueStrawberry5

How did you find the courage if you dont mind me asking?

load more
User Profile: Marieberlin
Marieberlin June 4th, 2015

My little brother hugging me

User Profile: Mitchk992
Mitchk992 June 4th, 2015

Knowing that I have a loving family, and friends, and also a girlfriend that sticks with me throughout everything and I stick with her through everything, that is what makes me smile the most. I am happy everyday knowing that if I can make someone smile even once, that makes me happy.

User Profile: RehmanWillow8879
RehmanWillow8879 June 4th, 2015

hi

load more