Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What Made You Smile Today?

User Profile: caringSmiles20
caringSmiles20 January 25th, 2015

Share here what made you smile today?

8360
User Profile: navyStrawberries7574
navyStrawberries7574 June 4th, 2015

My best friend got me a stuffed creeper and she let me be really annoying with it (I was making random noises) and she didn't care when I brought it to school today 😀

User Profile: AliceCheschire
AliceCheschire June 5th, 2015

hahahathat one made me laugh, that's adorable !

load more
User Profile: beyondthesewords
beyondthesewords June 4th, 2015

I woke up this morning and got another shot at life. I may mess up again, but some people didn't get this chance today. For that I am very thankful.

User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz June 4th, 2015

I smiled today watching my cat sleep outside in the sun.

load more
User Profile: AliceCheschire
AliceCheschire June 4th, 2015

I smiled today because its been a while since I've talked to my crush and it finally happened. Long distance relationship, even if its only friendly, can be hard... still, I thought aboutand still remember him everyday of my life. :) <3

User Profile: Upbeat
Upbeat June 4th, 2015

This made me smile dear! Haha aww hope you are well and stay strong. Keep shiningheart

@AliceCheschire

User Profile: AliceCheschire
AliceCheschire June 5th, 2015

Thank you so much @Kash216 :)

load more
load more
User Profile: JoshLovesChu
JoshLovesChu June 4th, 2015

I smile everyday and for only 1 reason. To keep my boyfriend happy. and seeing him smile makes me happy.smiley

User Profile: JustARandomUnicorn
JustARandomUnicorn June 4th, 2015

you smile for me? O-O smileydats sweet. Btw why didnt you come home? omg do you have to stay longer?

User Profile: JoshLovesChu
JoshLovesChu June 4th, 2015

yep...frowni wanna come home i hate it here!

load more
load more
User Profile: Recoverylisa
Recoverylisa June 4th, 2015

Today i get a boyfriend ... i am so happy about it not to be alone any more:)heart

User Profile: JoshLovesChu
JoshLovesChu June 4th, 2015

congrats i hope you guys stay happy together

load more
User Profile: practicalCar97
practicalCar97 June 4th, 2015

I looked at my mama's photo and remembered a special moment from the past; then, I picked up the phone and called her. We talked about it and :):):)

User Profile: myfreedom1
myfreedom1 June 4th, 2015

I feel happy that my depressed adult son (also and alcoholic)finally came out his room for a little awhile and talked to me this morning. I have been so worried because we use to be so close and we had not really talked in a couple weeks. Didn't talk about much, but we talked. Today is his birthday. He gave me a gift by doing this.He is an adult, but he is still my baby.

User Profile: sammyLittleMac
sammyLittleMac June 4th, 2015

Im so happy for you:) you sound like a caring and supportive mum

User Profile: bubbleJackfruit30
bubbleJackfruit30 June 4th, 2015

This is so touching. I wish I had such supportive parents. You are a good person. Don't ever forget that.

User Profile: myfreedom1
myfreedom1 June 4th, 2015

Thank you. Just wish I could do more to help him feel better. Never know what to say to him anymore. I'm sure your parents feel the same about you.

User Profile: fastboa
fastboa February 26th, 2020

@myfreedom1 i can relate to more your sons position, and know that his actions or lack of affection is never a slant or disrespect torwards you, and he must love you deeply but hes just trying to figure his shit out. Its hard but being the best parent u can is all u can do, and hell know how much it means when hes over it, even if its tough now

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: dpressionhaver2001
dpressionhaver2001 June 4th, 2015

listening to coffin by bvb

User Profile: mehlikaysedgn
mehlikaysedgn June 4th, 2015

eww nothing

User Profile: Ali94
Ali94 June 4th, 2015

i told my friend i didn't feel like getting up all day so i've had my lunch in bed and she replied telling me that she's packing to go back home from her erasmus so she had her lunch sitting on the toilet