Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What Made You Smile Today?

User Profile: caringSmiles20
caringSmiles20 January 25th, 2015

Share here what made you smile today?

8360
User Profile: MadameRed
MadameRed June 5th, 2015

Played my favorite video game once again after three years.heartI found love.

User Profile: blossominglotus
blossominglotus June 5th, 2015

my listener ;)

User Profile: perksofbeingcali215
perksofbeingcali215 June 5th, 2015

Seeing that my favorite band is going to be performing close to my hometown

User Profile: BlueAquarius41
BlueAquarius41 June 5th, 2015

I smiled because of all the caring people on this website/app that help take care of one another like buddies and close friends anonymously and thats the thing i like about every single one of the teen users i have met today on this website/app

User Profile: Eufemia143
Eufemia143 June 5th, 2015

Sorry. But I never smile, and I don't know how to.

User Profile: letmebeme14
letmebeme14 June 5th, 2015

the 7th graders in the library hanging out and goofing around reminded me of how me and my friends used to act when we were their age.... that made me smile

User Profile: Sam135
Sam135 June 5th, 2015

Nothing because today is friday.

User Profile: Lpmae
Lpmae June 5th, 2015

Helping someonetoday is one ofthe best experience i ever have and that makes me smile .

User Profile: iloverunning
iloverunning June 5th, 2015

Knowing that my friend (who I haven't seen in a while because she isthousands of miles away) was thinking about me enough to send me a message brightened up my morning. :)

User Profile: earthwalker3
earthwalker3 June 5th, 2015

I got accepted to go to this prestigious Art school and everything still feels extremely surreal. I've realised that I can accomplish what I want to do. Just two years ago, I made a suicide attempt, suffering from extreme anxiety and depression and now, I have a gorgeous boyfriend who also happens to be my best friend, family and friends and my passion to keep me alive. I've found a spark I thought I lost. This is the greatest thing to happen to me yet.

User Profile: helpfulNorth
helpfulNorth April 2nd, 2020

@earthwalker3 Congratulations! It's good to know that. I hope someday I can say the same!

load more