Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What Made You Smile Today?

User Profile: caringSmiles20
caringSmiles20 January 25th, 2015

Share here what made you smile today?

8360
User Profile: BlueLake
BlueLake June 6th, 2015

nothing yet, im so sad this morning!

User Profile: babyNena
babyNena June 6th, 2015

i guess knowing that I am still alive.

User Profile: CuttingMakesMeHappy01
CuttingMakesMeHappy01 June 6th, 2015

Music is my happy place,I get to put my headphones in and escape for awhile. 5SOS make me happy

User Profile: Kotakitty
Kotakitty June 6th, 2015

A really nice client asking about my cats...

User Profile: AnaForever7
AnaForever7 June 6th, 2015

Eating 2 slices of pizza. It tasted so good.

User Profile: Blueskies85
Blueskies85 June 6th, 2015

first day of summer breakcool

User Profile: SavelMae972
SavelMae972 June 6th, 2015

What made me smile today was to eat a strawberry donut, breakfast! :'D Singing Happy and I'm Yours! 👍🎻🎵🎤🎧🎤🎤I get to stay home today and I could play games all day like High School Story! 😄😁 And best of all, I can play & bond with my love ones! My family, school friends, neighbor friend, renter friends, online friends, church friends who gives me love 💞💝😘🌹😙 & courage, strength, happiness in my mind and my heart, I love themso much! 😄😁😻🌹🌈😙✌ And another best thing is I can watch something that encourages me to never give up! Like Step out in Faith- Nick Vujicic by CCF Main and Dear Lord Song by Nick Vujicic! Check it out! It's inspiring, amazing, heart-touching! ") :') 😂😊😁

User Profile: goldenPlum3515
goldenPlum3515 May 3rd, 2020

@SavelMae972 a clarification of where I am in life and what is more important.

load more
User Profile: somebody2012
somebody2012 June 6th, 2015

What made me smile was remembering the smell of my moms cooked bread. I remember her having flour on her face or a hand print on her back side

User Profile: MrsBrownEyes
MrsBrownEyes June 6th, 2015

This made me smile today! It absolutely made my day! :)

User Profile: icecreamsandwich22
icecreamsandwich22 April 23rd, 2020

@MrsBrownEyes lol

load more
User Profile: FightingWinchester67
FightingWinchester67 June 6th, 2015

Quoting supernatrual

User Profile: WonderlandAlice7
WonderlandAlice7 June 6th, 2015

I LOVE supernatural! glad I'm not the only one who quotes itcheeky

User Profile: Tiare0527
Tiare0527 June 6th, 2015

Ohhhhh.. I love that show... :) Love Dean! Super funny.. ahhah

load more