Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What Made You Smile Today?

User Profile: caringSmiles20
caringSmiles20 January 25th, 2015

Share here what made you smile today?

8360
User Profile: KantEven
KantEven June 7th, 2015

My cup of Starbucks and waking up not thinking about anything in particular.

User Profile: Zaro9
Zaro9 June 7th, 2015

Nothing

User Profile: mactheknife59
mactheknife59 June 7th, 2015

Got hyped on WAY too much caffeine, which made me uncharacteristicallygiggly. But it made my dad smile and my mom laugh, so it was worth it.

User Profile: yellowCranberry6529
yellowCranberry6529 June 7th, 2015

I was looking back at my diary entries from over and year ago and I sound so childish and naïve ahaha!

User Profile: XxKissOfD3athxX
XxKissOfD3athxX June 7th, 2015

I got to talk to my boyfriend 💕

User Profile: MrBrown
MrBrown June 7th, 2015

I smiled today because I could see all the good in the world

User Profile: UniquelyAmazingXX
UniquelyAmazingXX June 7th, 2015

i saw a picture of my favorite band smiling like they are the happiest people ever.

User Profile: Chixo
Chixo June 7th, 2015

You like one direction?

load more
User Profile: Chixo
Chixo June 7th, 2015

Talking to good people :)

User Profile: missunderstood5056
missunderstood5056 June 7th, 2015

I got to talk to my Best Friend

User Profile: 11111
11111 June 7th, 2015

Cause i smoke