Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What Made You Smile Today?

User Profile: caringSmiles20
caringSmiles20 January 25th, 2015

Share here what made you smile today?

8360
User Profile: crimsonFan6849
crimsonFan6849 June 7th, 2015

seeing the boy I love

User Profile: LoveGivingAmbitions
LoveGivingAmbitions June 7th, 2015

Take charge of my emotional problems :)

User Profile: HappyChat
HappyChat June 7th, 2015

My mom. :)

User Profile: brushcake
brushcake June 7th, 2015

my dogsmiley

User Profile: lovelyblackbird94
lovelyblackbird94 June 7th, 2015

What made me smile today was, as contradictory as it seems; being able to finally cry and let out my emotions about being overwhelmed with finances and the negative remarks I received from family and friends when telling them I wanted to pursue an internship in Los Angeles rather than returning unhappily and uninspired to my university. I cried almost hysterically on the phone to my Abuela when she pestered me about finishing my zoology degree and that I should remain home until after my sick grandmother on the other side passed away. But then I had a great day at work, got a free chia seed drink, ate a delicous brownie I made last night and got to hang out with my awesome little sister. Positivity and stuff

User Profile: LiminalWanderer
LiminalWanderer June 7th, 2015

Nice! Go You! :D

load more
User Profile: changingmyways5130
changingmyways5130 June 7th, 2015

I got a call from the love of my life

User Profile: Samantha862
Samantha862 June 7th, 2015

Music, makes me smile every time.heart

User Profile: LiminalWanderer
LiminalWanderer June 7th, 2015

I know that feels yo; 'tain't nothin' better than some tunes :) <3

User Profile: yourmum2354
yourmum2354 June 7th, 2015

Yep. Same. Music is life.

User Profile: MAQTLB
MAQTLB June 7th, 2020

Agreed!

User Profile: Rin1295
Rin1295 June 12th, 2020

@Samantha862 me too

load more
User Profile: daggersandflowers
daggersandflowers June 7th, 2015

Yes, it may be simple; however, it is quite meaningful in its own quiet way. I got to drive my sister around our town. We drove with the windows down, blasting the music. I think she is actually starting to like me and forgive me.

User Profile: SomeGuy381
SomeGuy381 June 7th, 2015

I looked at a picture of a kitten. How very internet of me.

User Profile: LiminalWanderer
LiminalWanderer June 7th, 2015

Listening to Florence + The Machine ( 'Third Eye', from the new record; fantastic track!) while drinking some chai tea <3