Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What Made You Smile Today?

User Profile: caringSmiles20
caringSmiles20 January 25th, 2015

Share here what made you smile today?

8360
User Profile: purpleturtle5991
purpleturtle5991 June 7th, 2015

I haven't cried today yet!

User Profile: NaniwaLion
NaniwaLion June 7th, 2015

I got to spend time with my mother on Skype today. I was glad to talk to her.

User Profile: Markymarc25
Markymarc25 June 7th, 2015

My 7 moth old son made me smile today😃

User Profile: neonCake4648
neonCake4648 June 7th, 2015

My boyfriend wasn't feeling well. I made him some tea and cuddled with him on the couch. It made me smile when he said he feels safe.

User Profile: BeYOUtifulLauren13
BeYOUtifulLauren13 June 7th, 2015

My family and friends :)

User Profile: Sherly
Sherly June 7th, 2015

I attended the church and feels family.

User Profile: toughSkies5401
toughSkies5401 June 7th, 2015

nothingh really. im sad and anxious and angery

User Profile: burntbugs
burntbugs June 7th, 2015

my cute little puppies made me smile today

User Profile: Firepenguin711
Firepenguin711 June 7th, 2015

I came out as lesbian to some of my friends and theycompletelyacceptme.smiley

User Profile: burntbugs
burntbugs June 7th, 2015

thats good to know firepenguinsmiley

load more
User Profile: Mysticdreams78
Mysticdreams78 June 7th, 2015

My mum ☺️