Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What Made You Smile Today?

User Profile: caringSmiles20
caringSmiles20 January 25th, 2015

Share here what made you smile today?

8360
User Profile: Zeroji
Zeroji June 7th, 2015

Reading what made you smile made me smile quite a few times

Thank you

User Profile: DoctorSong
DoctorSong June 7th, 2015

I adopted a puppy last week and gave him a name to honor my Norwegian grandpa who passed suddenly the week before. Needless to say Oslo has brought all kinds of laughter and joy to my house!

User Profile: PokemonNerd101
PokemonNerd101 June 7th, 2015

Talking to one of my best guy friends who I'm going to miss so much when he goes to collage

User Profile: peachy2015
peachy2015 June 8th, 2015

Seeing my new nephew. He is only 2 weeks old. ☺

User Profile: SingingSparrow27
SingingSparrow27 June 8th, 2015

My co-worker making silly owl noises. Simple but made me smile.

June 8th, 2015

Having lunch with old friends and my son

User Profile: impartialNectarine26
impartialNectarine26 June 8th, 2015

Very sleep

User Profile: MonsVenegas98
MonsVenegas98 June 8th, 2015

Be member of 7cups of tea 😊☕

User Profile: WingedSilver
WingedSilver June 8th, 2015

Realizing I feel good, sort of a "normal" good that I haven't in a long time.

User Profile: Forget
Forget June 8th, 2015

Same happened here. I was listening to Postal Service and browsing reddit and suddenly something just... clicked.

User Profile: Forget
Forget June 8th, 2015

Same happened here. I was listening to Postal Service and browsing reddit and suddenly something just... clicked.

load more
User Profile: WingedSilver
WingedSilver June 8th, 2015

Realizing I feel good, sort of a "normal" good that I haven't in a long time.

June 8th, 2015

😁

June 8th, 2015

😁

load more