What Made You Smile Today?
I haven't smiled today but yesterday my nephews came over and the sound of all my kids in one house made me smile
Ed sheeran
A video of an adorable husky puppy howling with his/her owner. It's the simple things that make me smile. Well, the simple things that involve animals being cute, that make me happy.
My puppy chasing bumble bees in the yard.
My neighbor playing the guitar and singing. :)
my boyfriend sent me a really cute text and apologized for being so distant lately.
helping raise money for the childrens miracle network
A larger dog splashing in a kiddie pool not much bigger than itself.
I smiled tonight when my listener was funny when things were hard to talk about. Love my listener.
I smiled when my sister told me to ignore my parents, and then imitated them, because they were saying depression isn't real
My parents have the same mindset. I'm so glad you have someone to keep you positive in you life!