Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What Made You Smile Today?

User Profile: caringSmiles20
caringSmiles20 January 25th, 2015

Share here what made you smile today?

8360
June 8th, 2015

Completing my 13 page paper!

User Profile: RecycledHearts
RecycledHearts June 8th, 2015

My friends cane to my sisters party. And during graduation my friends and I laughed a lot at funny little mistakes. I guess its true when people say its the little things that matter

User Profile: Smileellie
Smileellie June 8th, 2015

I serve in the military, and I was promoted today :)

User Profile: BreathlessCannon
BreathlessCannon June 8th, 2015

Standing in the rain.

User Profile: jguy7
jguy7 June 8th, 2015

I stand as well. Figuratively. Doesn't rain much here.

User Profile: BreathlessCannon
BreathlessCannon June 8th, 2015

I wish it rained more here. I could easily like in the UK or asia during monsoon season.

User Profile: jguy7
jguy7 June 8th, 2015

Sound of rain is settling. Can zone in to it. Sounds can distract the mind. From what actually pains it.

User Profile: RV11
RV11 August 15th, 2020

@BreathlessCannon Hi! Ma'am not many people know the pleasure of standing in rain. These small things creates a magical experiences in life. Thanks

load more
load more
load more
User Profile: powerfulIdea6686
powerfulIdea6686 June 8th, 2015

Playing with my cat

User Profile: Kittyhobo
Kittyhobo June 8th, 2015

So, I was playing League of Legends and I was in this match and I was doing horrible. I don't know how or why, but we all started screaming as we were losing, "FOR THE LEGION" and they generally made me feel better about my horrible gameplay, we them played a few matches with our "Legion" Highlight of my day right there.

User Profile: SlyForce7
SlyForce7 June 8th, 2015

Seeing my dog play in the grass

User Profile: dynamicHouse1209
dynamicHouse1209 June 8th, 2015

I texted my girl friend and she texted me the most sweetest thing on earth

User Profile: basicallyno
basicallyno June 8th, 2015

i smiled while watching my freind'stwoyear oldgiggle nonstop

User Profile: LionHearted1031
LionHearted1031 June 8th, 2015

The "Le Petit Prince" movie trailer. This book has meant so much to me and the movie looks stunning