What Made You Smile Today?
putting on my old black dress and putting my earrings in after forever
putting on my old black dress and putting my earrings in after forever
Joining this website and having the satisfactory of helping people. Great way to start my morning.
My best friend
The song "Spectrum" by boyinabandon Youtube.![]()
Songs are amazing in the way they can make you feel, even when you don't want or are convinced you can't feel anything anymore. I will have to have a listen to this at some point 🎶
Playing with my puppy for a few minutes. His big puppy dog eyes are so expressive and adorable, he always makes me smile ☺
Found out my car wasnt going to be a big problem like I had thought☺☺☺
Knowing that I help solve someone on 7 cups
My 5 year old.
Going to my gym, and seeing my friends.