Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What Made You Smile Today?

User Profile: caringSmiles20
caringSmiles20 January 25th, 2015

Share here what made you smile today?

8360
User Profile: lovingcanhurt
lovingcanhurt September 22nd, 2015

@neonwaveGiorgio7398 made me smile tody made me feel better ^~^ hehe meow

User Profile: sadghostbabe
sadghostbabe September 22nd, 2015
my beautiful gf made me smile today. c:

~ghost

User Profile: geegurl96
geegurl96 September 23rd, 2015

Seeing my daughter happy, made me smile today X

User Profile: cookies2955
cookies2955 September 23rd, 2015

Funny classmates 😊

User Profile: SilentGirl2438
SilentGirl2438 September 23rd, 2015

Talking to my friend and talking about random things with her😊

User Profile: musiclover37
musiclover37 September 23rd, 2015

an beautiful, unexpected gift from a good friend of mine :)

User Profile: ExaltLucina
ExaltLucina September 23rd, 2015

When I finally came out about my gender to my favorite person in the world

User Profile: Huggler
Huggler September 23rd, 2015

That's awesome! I'm proud of you!

load more
User Profile: EucalyptWoman
EucalyptWoman September 23rd, 2015

I went in to work and taught maths to a group of students who wanted some extra help. In the holidays! Made me smile...

September 23rd, 2015

Hi there, I'm new here. Today I went to see an old lady patient who is always very mean and verbally abusive. She always says go away as soon as you say hello. But today I had a 20 minute talk with her and she told me all kinds of things about her life. She was so pleasant I couldn't believe it was her. Made me smile to see her so friendly and willing to share in conversation. A side of her personality I have never seen til today.

User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz September 23rd, 2015

I'm sure you've made her day too, x

load more
User Profile: iiMentalWonderland
iiMentalWonderland September 23rd, 2015

My baby brother is my only motivation.