Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What Made You Smile Today?

User Profile: caringSmiles20
caringSmiles20 January 25th, 2015

Share here what made you smile today?

8360
User Profile: MandyCandy0512
MandyCandy0512 September 23rd, 2015

Today is the first day of autumn :) The best season there is and it gives me hope that things will get better.

"Life starts all over again when it gets crisp in the fall."

- F. Scott Fitzgerald

User Profile: ColorfulVim
ColorfulVim September 23rd, 2015

That people said good morning back to me

User Profile: MandyCandy0512
MandyCandy0512 September 23rd, 2015

@ColorfulVim It's amazing how powerful that is

load more
User Profile: Einhornscheisse
Einhornscheisse September 23rd, 2015

My classmates and a nice poem in the german lesson

User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz September 23rd, 2015

My daughter send me a photo of her baby. First time I've seen her eyes

User Profile: LostInAPond
LostInAPond September 23rd, 2015

Today I smiled at the encouragement of the trainer on the Aerobics video I was doing. And I smiled again when it was done and I'd made it all the way through! 2 days in a row!

User Profile: inventiveCamp6825
inventiveCamp6825 September 24th, 2015

Just being alive and so happy for what I've overcome. Grateful.

User Profile: lostinthecity0028
lostinthecity0028 September 24th, 2015

I'm happy because I feel like I've found someone who actually gets me and I feel like I have hope that things will get better for the future, for me as well as everyone else. Just have hope!! 💕

User Profile: futurefarmerswife
futurefarmerswife September 24th, 2015

i may have a wedding date! It gives me hope about my future. I can't wait to see what it holds. 💚💜

User Profile: cocoon
cocoon September 24th, 2015

what made me smile today is that i actually got an A on my first math quiz. i struggle greatly with this subject, so yeah. that made me smile.

User Profile: Chiaroscuro1
Chiaroscuro1 September 25th, 2015

An episode of The Big Bang Theory