Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What Made You Smile Today?

User Profile: caringSmiles20
caringSmiles20 January 25th, 2015

Share here what made you smile today?

8360
User Profile: braveOak6100
braveOak6100 September 25th, 2015

My girl looking up at me after getting dressed and saying you look perfect

September 26th, 2015

My sweet cats!

User Profile: EdmondDantes
EdmondDantes September 26th, 2015

My best friend came into town today and got to see her for the first time in 2 years

User Profile: uglyPandaMan
uglyPandaMan September 26th, 2015

Watching Shagy Dog earlier this morning

User Profile: uglyPandaMan
uglyPandaMan September 26th, 2015

*Shaggy

load more
User Profile: BeStrong97
BeStrong97 September 26th, 2015

A Skype reunion with my best friends from high school. They're scattered all over the planet but we managed to connect :)

User Profile: PinKirinPunPin
PinKirinPunPin September 26th, 2015

These 2 squirrels in the yard :)

September 26th, 2015

The guy I like says he loves when I talk to him.

User Profile: Sunflower71
Sunflower71 September 26th, 2015

The feeling of I am being an adult, because this afternoon I will search a job.

User Profile: piercetheslipknot
piercetheslipknot September 26th, 2015

The fact that I am still alive after everything.And that music is always there for me.♥

User Profile: ijustlosemycool
ijustlosemycool September 26th, 2015

One of my internet friends from twitter indirected me, saying that they think that I'm a lovely person; that I'm a good and supportive friend and that I'm pretty. Waking up to compliments is one of the best things in life.